San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #3
March 6, 2012
10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 11th Floor Conference Room
Conference Call / Webinar Information:
- To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-888-232-3870; Participant code: 226167. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us “on hold.”
- For live, online viewing of meeting materials projected on screen to the meeting group, please register with “Gotomeeting” in advance of the meeting, allowing 15 minutes to finish that process. Join the meeting through this ID number: 889-067-762. The website address is www.gotomeeting.com. Click “Join a Meeting” in the upper right-hand corner to download the software and join the meeting. Or, you can try using this address: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/889067762.
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Understanding of what it means to be a designated Water Trail site, including benefits and responsibilities
- Advice received on framework for the Water Trail Programmatic Accessibility Plan
- Decision made regarding conditional designation of Angel Island
- Understanding of BCDC permitting requirements relevant to Water Trail designation
||Welcome & Introductions
||Review and Discussion of Water Trail Designation Process for Site Owners and Managers
||Introduction to Water Trail Programmatic Accessibility Plan Concepts
||Trailhead Designation: Angel Island
- Presentation and review of Site Description and associated documents
- Discussion with Advisory Committee
||Trailhead Designation: Angel Island (continued)
- Public comment
- Advisory Committee consensus guidance to Project Management Team
- Project Management Team discussion and decision on designation
||Explanation of BCDC permitting (including Q & A)
Check the Coastal Conservancy website for meeting materials posted in advance of the meeting: www.scc.ca.gov.
Agenda items may be taken out sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team and may take more or less time than the approximate times listed here.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Ms. Ann Buell, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager at (510) 286-0752, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Mr. Dick Wayman at (510) 286-4182 or email@example.com no later than five days prior to the meeting.