San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #9 — December 13, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #9 was held on December 13, 2013 at the State Coastal Conservancy
San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail
Implementation Meeting #9
December 13, 2013
10:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 11th Floor Conference Room
Conference Call / Webinar Information:
- To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-888-232-3870; Participant code: 226167. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do notput us “on hold.”
- For live, online viewing of meeting materials projected on screen to the meeting group, please register with “Gotomeeting” in advance of the meeting, allowing 15 minutes to finish that process. Join the meeting through this ID number: 745175818. The website address is www.gotomeeting.com. Click “Join a Meeting” in the upper right-hand corner to download the software and join the meeting. Or, you can try using this address: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/745175818.
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Attendees are informed of Water Trail-related developments.
- Attendees are informed and share initial thoughts on Gateway Park as a potential Water Trail site.
- Project Management Team reaches consensus decision on McNears Beach trailhead after receiving Advisory Committee guidance.
- Attendees are informed of accessibility survey results and Accessibility Plan progress.
- Attendees are informed and share thoughts about annual assessment of designated sites after all conditions have been met.
10:00 Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review, and Meeting Ground Rules
10:10 Updates and Announcements from Project Management Team, Water Trail Staff, and Advisory Committee Members
10:30 Presentation on Gateway Park (Oakland) as Potential Water Trail Site
10:50 Trailhead Designation and Grant Consideration: McNears Beach (Marin County)
11:30 15-minute BREAK
11:45 Trailhead Designation and Grant Consideration: McNears Beach (continued)
- Advisory Committee consensus guidance to Project Management Team on trailhead designation
- Project Management Team discussion and decision on conditional designation
12:15 Water Trail Accessibility Plan Update
- Results of Accessibility Plan Survey
- Progress on Water Trail Accessibility Plan
12:35 Annual Assessment of Designated Sites after All Conditions Met
12:50 Public Comment
Agenda items may be taken out sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team and may take more or less time than the approximate times listed here.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Ms. Ann Buell, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager at (510) 286-0752, or email@example.com.
The meeting room is wheelchair accessible. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Mr. Dick Wayman at (510) 286-4182 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than five days prior to the meeting.