San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #2
November 30, 2011
10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 11th Floor Conference Room
Conference Call / Webinar Information:
- To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-888-232-3870; Participant code: 226167. Please use your mute button when you are not speaking to the meeting group, and do not put us “on hold.”
- For live, online viewing of meeting materials projected on screen to the meeting group, please register with “Gotomeeting” in advance of the meeting, allowing 15 minutes to finish that process, and join the meeting through this ID number: 546-750-938. The website address is www.gotomeeting.com. Click “Join a Meeting” in the upper right-hand corner to download the software and join the meeting.
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Finalization of 1) Charter, and 2) Education, Outreach and Stewardship Program
- PMT Decision on Designation of Tidewater Boating Center
- Water Trail Community understanding of designation process and program priorities
|10:00||Welcome & Introductions|
|10:15||Finalization of Water Trail Implementation Process Charter
|10:30||Finalization of Education, Outreach, and Stewardship Program
|11:00||Trailhead Designation:Tidewater Boating Center, East Bay Regional Park District
|11:55||Tidewater Boating Center Site, continued
|12:20||Review and Discussion of Water Trail Designation Process for Site Owners and Managers|
|12:50||General Public Comment Period|
Check the Coastal Conservancy website for meeting materials posted in advance of the meeting: www.scc.ca.gov.
Agenda items may be taken out sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team and may take more or less time than the approximate times listed here.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Ms. Ann Buell, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager at (510) 286-0752, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Mr. Dick Wayman at (510) 286-4182 or email@example.com no later than five days prior to meeting.
- Coastal Conservancy Awards Over $26.7 Million for Coastal Protection, Restoration of Bay Wetlands, Beach Wheelchairs, and Explore the Coast programBoard approves funding to support coastal projects and programming Sausalito, CA – Today, the Board of the California State Coastal Conservancy awarded $26.7 million in grants including $20 million for the first phase of the 1,600-acre restoration of Bel Marin Keys Unit V in Novato, funding for beach wheelchairs at 18 coastal sites, and support […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Awards...)
- Coastal Conservancy Public Meeting in Sausalito – August 22Douglas Bosco (Public Member), Chair Ann Notthoff (Public Member), Vice Chair Marce Gutiérrez-Graudi?š (Public Member) Wade Crowfoot, Secretary for Natural Resources; Bryan Cash (Designated) Dayna Bochco, Coastal Commission Chair; Susan Hansch (Designated) Keely Bosler, Director, Department of Finance; Gayle Miller (Designated) Senate Representatives Benjamin Allen (District 26) Bill Monning (District 17) Jerry Hill (District 13) […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Public...)
- California Sea Otter Fund: Grant Applications Due September 6, 2019The State Coastal Conservancy is now accepting applications for its 2020 Sea Otter Recovery Grants. The grants will be funded by the California Sea Otter Fund, which is one of the state’s voluntary tax check-off funds that allows taxpayers to contribute additional money for use towards the recovery of California sea otter populations. Public agencies […] (Read more on California Sea Otter...)
- Coast & Ocean Archive
(Originally titled California Waterfront Age)
|Help Save Sea Otters at Tax Time|