Explore the Coast Overnight Program Project Preproposal Solicitation
The California State Coastal Conservancy announces the Explore the Coast Overnight project pre-proposal solicitation. The Explore the Coast Overnight Program aims to expand opportunities for all Californians to stay overnight and experience the coast. Through this program the Conservancy is now soliciting preproposals for planning, design, permitting, and construction of lower-cost coastal accommodation projects using the funds appropriated from Proposition 68, “The California Drought, Water, Parks, Climate, Coastal Protection, and Outdoor Access for All Act of 2018”.
- Who is eligible to apply?
Public agencies, federally-recognized tribes, and certain nonprofit organizations are eligible for funding. To be eligible, a nonprofit organization must qualify under the provisions of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- When are pre-proposals due?
Pre-proposals are due by 5:00 pm on Friday, April 30, 2021.
Pre-proposals will be evaluated by Conservancy staff. Pre-proposals submitted after April 30, 2021 will continue to be considered on a rolling basis. Based on this review, applicants may be invited to submit a full proposal or asked to provide further information on their project.
- Grant Opportunity: FOREST HEALTH & WILDFIRE RESILIENCE PROGRAMIntent The Conservancy’s Forest Health and Wildfire Resilience Program will fund approximately $12 million in grants for ready-to-implement projects that reduce the risk of wildfire on public and protected lands. There are no maximum or minimum grant amounts for this funding. Eligible Applicants Public Agencies Nonprofit organizations with 501(c)(3) status Federally-Recognized Indian Tribes Eligible […] (Read more on Grant Opportunity: FOREST...)
- Public Input Period: Updating the Project Selection CriteriaThe Coastal Conservancy is updating its project selection criteria and we are asking for public comments on the proposed new criteria. The draft proposed criteria are here. There will be a webinar to discuss the proposed criteria on April 16 at 10:00, to register, click here. If you would like to send in comments, you […] (Read more on Public Input Period:...)
- Job Posting: Accounting Officer“Love the California coast and the environment? This might be the job for you!” The position is located in Oakland, CA. Applications received without ALL the required items, will NOT receive further consideration for this position. A copy of your transcripts or diploma is required, if you are on the Accounting Officer (specialist) Eligibility list. This advertisement will be […] (Read more on Job Posting: Accounting...)