Job Posting: Associate Governmental Program Analyst
The Coastal Conservancy is recruiting for an Associate Governmental Program Analyst (AGPA) for our Budget unit to join our team.
The State Coastal Conservancy values diversity at all levels of the organization and is committed to fostering an environment in which employees from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed and can thrive. We believe the diversity of our employees and their unique ideas inspire innovative solutions to further our mission of protecting and enhancing California’s coast and ocean for present and future generations.
Under the general direction of the Staff Services Manager II, the incumbent works as part of the Budget Unit, and in coordination with other administrative units, project staff, and Federal/State/local entities. This position will assist with the preparation and administration of the annual budget for the State Coastal Conservancy, along with other budget, financial, or administrative related tasks. Learn more here.
Final Filing Date 02/07/2023
Steps to apply:
- Create a CalCareers Account
- Visit the job announcement at:
- Review the Duty Statement (if the duty statement does not open, try opening it in a different internet browser).
- JC-331119 – Director of Fiscal Services
- On the Job Control Listing, click Apply Now to launch the CA STD 678, which is the State of California’s official State Application for job vacancies.
- If any, answer questions/prompts on the CA STD 678 and upload all required documents before submitting the application:
- State Application STD 678
- Unofficial Transcripts or Diploma (if applicable)
- Verify that the CA STD 678 has been “Submitted” in your CalCareer account.
Other resources for applying for a job with the State:
- Job Posting: Associate Governmental Program AnalystThe Coastal Conservancy is recruiting for an Associate Governmental Program Analyst (AGPA) for our Budget unit to join our team. The State Coastal Conservancy values diversity at all levels of the organization and is committed to fostering an environment in which employees from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed and can […] (Read more on Job Posting: Associate...)
- Coastal Conservancy Public Meeting in Imperial Beach – February 02Meeting Notice Douglas Bosco (Public Member), Chair Ann Notthoff (Public Member), Vice Chair Marce Gutiérrez-Graudi?š (Public Member) Joseph Alioto Jr. (Public Member) Wade Crowfoot, Secretary for Natural Resources; Bryan Cash (Designated) Donne Brownsey, Coastal Commission Chair; Madeline Cavalieri (Designated) Keely Bosler, Director, Department of Finance; Gayle Miller (Designated) Senate Representatives Benjamin Allen (District 26) Josh […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Public...)
- Job Postings: Two Project Managers for the South Coast Region“Love protecting, restoring, and enjoying the California Coast? This might be the job for you!” The State Coastal Conservancy (SCC) has two exciting opportunities to join us in protecting California’s iconic lands and waters, restoring vital habitats, and increasing inclusive and equitable enjoyment of the coast and shoreline. The positions to be filled are: Conservancy […] (Read more on Job Postings: Two...)