Public Meetings & Notices
The Coastal Conservancy meets five or six times a year at different locations around the state. Members of the public are welcome to attend these meetings. Agendas and staff reports are posted prior to each meeting.
Conservancy Meetings 2019
- March 14, 2019
- May 16, 2019 – Sacramento*
- August 22, 2019 – Bay Area*
- October 17, 2019 – North Coast*
- December 12, 2019 – Central Coast*
* Details of meeting locations will be added as soon as available. Meeting locations are subject to change prior to publication of the meeting agenda.
Conservancy Board Meeting Archives
Agendas and staff reports for past Coastal Conservancy meetings going back to October 2003 are posted here.
Other Public Meetings
San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail: Meetings of its Project Management Team are open to the public and are generally held quarterly. Agendas are posted on this website in advance of each meeting.
Meeting Dates for 2018 are: March 9, June 15, September 14, and December 14.
Coastal Conservancy Tribal Consultation Policy
Request for Qualifications 2018 (Consultant Questionnaire)
Lagunitas Creek Floodplain and Riparian Restoration Draft EA/IS-MND Released
Restoring Salmon Habitat in Muir Woods EA/MND Released
2017 State Leadership Accountability Act