San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Meeting – November 9, 2012
Guest Speaker Presentation – Beneficial Designs, Inc.
Date: November 9, 2012
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Place: State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 11th Floor Conference Room
Conference Call / Webinar Information:
- To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-888-232-3870; Participant code: 226167. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us “on hold.”
- For live, online viewing of meeting materials projected on screen to the meeting group, please register with “Gotomeeting” in advance of the meeting, allowing 15 minutes to finish that process. Join the meeting through this ID number: 444-037-442 . The website address is www.gotomeeting.com. Click “Join a Meeting” in the upper right-hand corner to download the software and join the meeting. Or, you can try using this address: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/444037442
Meeting Purpose: This will be an informational meeting at which Peter Axelson and Mike Passo will give a presentation on the subject of accessibility for persons with disabilities wishing to launch or land non-motorized small boats. The context for the discussion will be the San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail and the San Francisco Bay environment. The meeting is expected to last two-hours, including an opportunity for questions and answers.
- Introductions and Introductory Remarks (10 minutes)
- Presentation (50 minutes)
- Questions and Answers (60 minutes)
Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Water Trail Project Management Team and may take more or less time than the approximate times listed here.
Check the Coastal Conservancy website (https://scc.ca.gov/2010/07/30/san-francisco-bay-area-water-trail/) or the San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail website (http://sfbaywatertrail.org) for any meeting materials posted in advance of the meeting.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Ms. Ann Buell, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager at (510) 286-0752, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Mr. Dick Wayman at (510) 286-4182 or email@example.com no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- 2022 Explore the Coast Grants Application Period Now OpenThe California State Coastal Conservancy announces the availability of grants to public agencies, federally-recognized tribes and indigenous communities, and nonprofit organizations for programs that facilitate and enhance the public’s opportunities to explore California’s spectacular coast and San Francisco Bay shoreline. The ocean, coast, and beaches have long been recognized and used as spaces of joy, […] (Read more on 2022 Explore the...)
- Job Posting: Senior Staff CounselThe position is located in Oakland, CA. **Once a significant candidate pool is received, an internal cutoff period will be established and interviews will be scheduled, and only the most qualified candidates will be invited to the interview** Applications received without ALL the required items, will NOT receive further consideration for this position. (Cover letter, state application, resume […] (Read more on Job Posting: Senior...)
- Job Posting: Staff Counsel**Once a significant candidate pool is received, an internal cutoff period will be established and interviews will be scheduled, and only the most qualified candidates will be invited to the interview** Applications received without ALL the required items, will NOT receive further consideration for this position. (Cover letter, state application, resume and a writing sample you have authored) […] (Read more on Job Posting: Staff...)