San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Meeting – November 9, 2012
Guest Speaker Presentation – Beneficial Designs, Inc.
Date: November 9, 2012
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Place: State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 11th Floor Conference Room
Conference Call / Webinar Information:
- To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-888-232-3870; Participant code: 226167. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us “on hold.”
- For live, online viewing of meeting materials projected on screen to the meeting group, please register with “Gotomeeting” in advance of the meeting, allowing 15 minutes to finish that process. Join the meeting through this ID number: 444-037-442 . The website address is www.gotomeeting.com. Click “Join a Meeting” in the upper right-hand corner to download the software and join the meeting. Or, you can try using this address: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/444037442
Meeting Purpose: This will be an informational meeting at which Peter Axelson and Mike Passo will give a presentation on the subject of accessibility for persons with disabilities wishing to launch or land non-motorized small boats. The context for the discussion will be the San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail and the San Francisco Bay environment. The meeting is expected to last two-hours, including an opportunity for questions and answers.
- Introductions and Introductory Remarks (10 minutes)
- Presentation (50 minutes)
- Questions and Answers (60 minutes)
Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Water Trail Project Management Team and may take more or less time than the approximate times listed here.
Check the Coastal Conservancy website (https://scc.ca.gov/2010/07/30/san-francisco-bay-area-water-trail/) or the San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail website (http://sfbaywatertrail.org) for any meeting materials posted in advance of the meeting.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Ms. Ann Buell, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager at (510) 286-0752, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Mr. Dick Wayman at (510) 286-4182 or email@example.com no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- Coastal Conservancy Public Meeting in San Rafael – April 06Meeting Notice Douglas Bosco (Public Member), Chair Joy Sterling (Public Member) Marce Gutiérrez-Graudiņš (Public Member) Joseph Alioto Jr. (Public Member) Wade Crowfoot, Secretary for Natural Resources; Bryan Cash (Designated) Donne Brownsey, Coastal Commission Chair; Madeline Cavalieri (Designated) Keely Bosler, Director, Department of Finance; Gayle Miller (Designated) Senate Representatives Benjamin Allen (District 26) Josh Becker (District […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Public...)
- Joy Sterling Appointed as Coastal Conservancy MemberYesterday, March 15, 2023, the Senate Rules Committee, chaired by Senate President pro Tempore Toni G. Atkins (D-San Diego), appointed Joy Sterling to the California State Coastal Conservancy. “Joy Sterling is a respected leader in her community and a dedicated advocate for local coastal economies,” said Pro Tem Atkins. “I am confident she will continue […] (Read more on Joy Sterling Appointed...)
- Job Posting: Contracts and Procurement ManagerThe Coastal Conservancy is recruiting for a Staff Service Manager I (SSM I) who will be leading our Contracts & Procurement team to join our team. The State Coastal Conservancy values diversity at all levels of the organization and is committed to fostering an environment in which employees from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal […] (Read more on Job Posting: Contracts...)
Visit the State of California
Department of Public Health online
for all the latest publicly available information
and guidance on the COVID-19 virus