San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Meeting – November 9, 2012
Guest Speaker Presentation – Beneficial Designs, Inc.
Date: November 9, 2012
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Place: State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 11th Floor Conference Room
Conference Call / Webinar Information:
- To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-888-232-3870; Participant code: 226167. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us “on hold.”
- For live, online viewing of meeting materials projected on screen to the meeting group, please register with “Gotomeeting” in advance of the meeting, allowing 15 minutes to finish that process. Join the meeting through this ID number: 444-037-442 . The website address is www.gotomeeting.com. Click “Join a Meeting” in the upper right-hand corner to download the software and join the meeting. Or, you can try using this address: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/444037442
Meeting Purpose: This will be an informational meeting at which Peter Axelson and Mike Passo will give a presentation on the subject of accessibility for persons with disabilities wishing to launch or land non-motorized small boats. The context for the discussion will be the San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail and the San Francisco Bay environment. The meeting is expected to last two-hours, including an opportunity for questions and answers.
- Introductions and Introductory Remarks (10 minutes)
- Presentation (50 minutes)
- Questions and Answers (60 minutes)
Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Water Trail Project Management Team and may take more or less time than the approximate times listed here.
Check the Coastal Conservancy website (https://scc.ca.gov/2010/07/30/san-francisco-bay-area-water-trail/) or the San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail website (http://sfbaywatertrail.org) for any meeting materials posted in advance of the meeting.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Ms. Ann Buell, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager at (510) 286-0752, or email@example.com.
Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Mr. Dick Wayman at (510) 286-4182 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- REQUEST FOR SERVICES (RFS): Community Engagement for the Ballona Wetlands Restoration ProjectThe California State Coastal Conservancy requests the services of an expert in participatory community engagement to develop and implement robust community engagement for the Ballona Wetlands Restoration Project (Project), located in the Ballona Wetlands Ecological Reserve in the City of Los Angeles. This RFS is being released for a second time in order to allow […] (Read more on REQUEST FOR SERVICES...)
- Job Posting: Administrative Deputy Executive Officer“Love the California Coast, the environment, supervising people, and public agency management? This might be the job for you!” The State Coastal Conservancy is seeking an experienced leader to join our Executive Management team as the Administrative Deputy Executive Officer, CEA, range A. The State Coastal Conservancy is headquartered in Oakland, CA. Reporting to the […] (Read more on Job Posting: Administrative...)
- Job Posting: Budget AnalystLove the California coast and the environment and working to support diversity and inclusion? This might be the job for you!” The position is located in Oakland, CA. Under the general direction of the Staff Services Manager II, the incumbent works as part of the Budget Unit, and in coordination with other administrative units, project staff, […] (Read more on Job Posting: Budget...)