Coastal Conservancy Jobs
The Coastal Conservancy is a small (about 65 employees) agency of the State of California, headquartered in downtown Oakland. Except for its Executive Officer, all employees of the Conservancy are members of the state’s civil service system. All positions are filled through the civil service process. The civil service process (except for non-testing classifications) begins with the completion of a qualifying examination, to establish eligibility prior to submittal of a full application. All exams and job vacancies are posted on CalCareers at www.jobs.ca.gov. To access exams and/or job vacancies with the Conservancy, specifically, please use the links below.
Exams and job vacancies with the State Coastal Conservancy: use this link.
3 Steps To A State Job: use this link.
State of California exams and job postings: www.jobs.ca.gov
Information on employment with the State of CA www.calhr.ca.gov
The Coastal Conservancy hosts fellows from several programs. If you are interested in a fellowship, consider applying to these programs:
- Americorps CivicSpark and Climate Action Fellows LINK TO: https://civicspark.lgc.org/join-civicspark/fellow/
- Coro Fellows LINK TO http://www.corofellowship.org/
- Sea Grant Fellows LINK TO https://seagrant.noaa.gov/graduate-fellowships
- NOAA Coastal Management Fellows LINK TO Fellowships (noaa.gov)
- Job Posting: Accountant Trainee“Love the California coast, the environment, and accounting? This might be the job for you! SCC Accounting Unit is seeking for two highly motivated individuals to work as an Accountant Trainee.” This is a repost. If you have already applied for this job vacancy, your application is still being considered. You do not need to […] (Read more on Job Posting: Accountant...)