Resources for Grantees
Various versions of the Coastal Conservancy logo can be downloaded here. Please speak with your Grant Manager if you need other filetypes or colorways.
Invoicing (updated 10/13/2020)
During the statewide shelter-in-place orders, the Conservancy is only processing electronic invoices. We also require hard copy invoices to be mailed in. Please see the instructions below and contact your Project Manager with any questions regarding invoicing or other processes.
1. Prepare a single PDF file with:
All combined into one file, in that order.
2. Email the invoice and the PDF of the combined documents from Step 1 to email@example.com. In your email, please include your project name and your Conservancy Project Manager’s name!
3. We are signing invoices using DocuSign. The approved invoice will be sent to you by your Project Manager in an email requesting a digital signature. You do not need any software to sign, just internet connection. It is very simple. Please keep an eye out for that email and respond quickly.
4. Please also mail a paper copy of your entire invoice, and all back-up documentation and the progress report, to the Coastal Conservancy at 1515 Clay St., Suite 1000, Oakland, CA 94612. Do not send with UPS or any service that requires signature for delivery (we are not there). This copy is for our long term archive. If producing a paper invoice is a significant burden right now, please talk to your Project Manager.
- Sea Otter Recovery Grants – Deadline August 5, 2022The California State Coastal Conservancy announces the availability of grants to public agencies, tribes and nonprofit organizations for projects that facilitate the recovery of the southern sea otter along California’s coasts. Background The Coastal Conservancy (“Conservancy”) is a California state agency, established in 1976 to work with local communities to implement multi-benefit projects that protect […] (Read more on Sea Otter Recovery...)
- FY ’23 Request for Partnership Proposals/Letters of Interest for the US Fish and Wildlife Service’s National Coastal Wetlands Conservation Grant ProgramNOTE: This is a call-for preproposals for projects who would like to partner with the California State Coastal Conservancy in order to apply for US Fish and Wildlife Service’s National Coastal Wetlands Conservation Grant (NCWCG) Program funding. a) This is NOT the official NCWCG call for applications. b) Projects hoping to receive NCWCG funding are […] (Read more on FY ’23 Request...)
- 2022 Explore the Coast Grants Application Period Now OpenThe California State Coastal Conservancy announces the availability of grants to public agencies, federally-recognized tribes and indigenous communities, and nonprofit organizations for programs that facilitate and enhance the public’s opportunities to explore California’s spectacular coast and San Francisco Bay shoreline. The ocean, coast, and beaches have long been recognized and used as spaces of joy, […] (Read more on 2022 Explore the...)