Resources for Grantees
Grantee Manual – Start Here!
A comprehensive grantee manual can be found here. The manual takes you through every phase of your grant and links to all the relevant forms.
Grant Management Guidance Videos
These videos, created for the Coastal Stories grant program, give general guidance on managing an SCC grant. Please contact your Grant Manager with any specific questions about your grant.
Various versions of the Coastal Conservancy logo can be downloaded here. Please speak with your Grant Manager if you need other filetypes or colorways.
Invoicing (updated 10/13/2020)
During the statewide shelter-in-place orders, the Conservancy is only processing electronic invoices. We also require hard copy invoices to be mailed in. Please see the instructions below and contact your Project Manager with any questions regarding invoicing or other processes.
1. Prepare a single PDF file with:
- The Request For Disbursement (RFD) form. The RFD form is also available as a downloadable spreadsheet here. Either version is fine to use. (See RFD instructions for more information. Please contact your Project Manager with questions.)
- Backup documentation
- Progress report
All combined into one file, in that order.
2. Email the invoice and the PDF of the combined documents from Step 1 to email@example.com. In your email, please include your project name and your Conservancy Project Manager’s name!
3. We are signing invoices using DocuSign. The approved invoice will be sent to you by your Project Manager in an email requesting a digital signature. You do not need any software to sign, just internet connection. It is very simple. Please keep an eye out for that email and respond quickly.
4. Please also mail a paper copy of your entire invoice, and all back-up documentation and the progress report, to the Coastal Conservancy at 1515 Clay St., Suite 1000, Oakland, CA 94612. Do not send with UPS or any service that requires signature for delivery (we are not there). This copy is for our long term archive. If producing a paper invoice is a significant burden right now, please talk to your Project Manager.
- Request for Partnership Proposals/Letters of Interest for the US Fish and Wildlife Service’s National Coastal Wetlands Conservation Grant Program FY 2024NOTE: This is a call-for preproposals for projects who would like to partner with the California State Coastal Conservancy to apply for US Fish and Wildlife Service’s National Coastal Wetlands Conservation Grant (NCWCG) Program funding. a) This is NOT the official NCWC call for applications. b) Projects hoping to receive NCWCG funding are NOT required […] (Read more on Request for Partnership...)
- SCC Grant Availability Webinar Nov 9The State of California has made an unprecedented investment in the resilience and accessibility of the coast. As a result, the Coastal Conservancy has significant funding available to non-profit organizations, public agencies, and federally-recognized tribes for projects that benefit public access, natural resources, working lands, and climate resiliency at the coast, coastal watersheds, and the San […] (Read more on SCC Grant Availability...)
- Coastal Stories Grant Program Launched to Support Inclusive Storytelling about the California CoastThe Coastal Conservancy has launched a new grant program that intends to make the outdoors more inclusive and welcoming for all Californians by fostering representation of Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC) and other historically excluded groups in outdoor spaces – through storytelling. Our Coastal Stories Grant Program seeks to fund projects that plan, develop, […] (Read more on Coastal Stories Grant...)
Visit the State of California
Department of Public Health online
for all the latest publicly available information
and guidance on the COVID-19 virus