Public Meetings & Notices
The Coastal Conservancy meets five or six times a year at different locations around the state. Members of the public are welcome to attend these meetings. Agendas and staff reports are posted prior to each meeting.
Conservancy Meetings 2019
- March 14, 2019
- May 16, 2019
- August 22, 2019
- October 17, 2019 – North Coast*
- December 12, 2019 – Central Coast*
* Details of meeting locations will be added as soon as available. Meeting locations are subject to change prior to publication of the meeting agenda.
Conservancy Board Meeting Archives
Agendas and staff reports for past Coastal Conservancy meetings going back to October 2003 are posted here.
Other Public Meetings
San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail: The Water Trail holds quarterly public meetings.
Meeting Dates for 2019 are March 8, June 14, September 20, and December 6. Agendas are posted on this website in advance of each meeting.
Request for Qualifications 2019 (Consultant Questionnaire)
Public Meeting News
- Coastal Conservancy Awards Over $26.7 Million for Coastal Protection, Restoration of Bay Wetlands, Beach Wheelchairs, and Explore the Coast programBoard approves funding to support coastal projects and programming Sausalito, CA – Today, the Board of the California State Coastal Conservancy awarded $26.7 million in grants including $20 million for the first phase of the 1,600-acre restoration of Bel Marin Keys Unit V in Novato, funding for beach wheelchairs at 18 coastal sites, and support […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Awards...)
- Coastal Conservancy Public Meeting in Sausalito – August 22Douglas Bosco (Public Member), Chair Ann Notthoff (Public Member), Vice Chair Marce Gutiérrez-Graudi?š (Public Member) Wade Crowfoot, Secretary for Natural Resources; Bryan Cash (Designated) Dayna Bochco, Coastal Commission Chair; Susan Hansch (Designated) Keely Bosler, Director, Department of Finance; Gayle Miller (Designated) Senate Representatives Benjamin Allen (District 26) Bill Monning (District 17) Jerry Hill (District 13) […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Public...)
- San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #30 – June 14, 2019AGENDA 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Location Elihu M. Harris State Office Building 1515 Clay Street, 2nd Floor, Room 10 Oakland, California Conference Call / Webinar Information: To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-866-434-5269; Participant code: 8934475#. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us on hold. For live, online […] (Read more on San Francisco Bay...)
- Coast & Ocean Archive
(Originally titled California Waterfront Age)
|Help Save Sea Otters at Tax Time|