Public Meetings & Notices
The Coastal Conservancy meets five or six times a year at different locations around the state. Members of the public are welcome to attend these meetings. Agendas and staff reports are posted prior to each meeting.
Due to concerns over the spread of the COVID-19 virus (coronavirus), and the shelter-in-place orders, Coastal Conservancy Board meetings will be conducted via teleconference. Information on how to participate in those meetings and make public comments can be found here.
Conservancy staff are closely monitoring emerging information regarding the virus and are following the recommendation of the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and the Executive Order N-25-20 by Governor Newsom. We strongly encourage everyone to follow the guidance on general health and safety best practices from CDPH here.
Conservancy Meetings 2021
- January 21 – Southern California/Teleconference
- March 25 – Bay Area/Teleconference
- May 27 – Sacramento/Teleconference
- June 07 – Teleconference
- September 23 – Teleconference
- December 02 – Teleconference
* Details of meeting locations will be added as soon as available. Meeting locations are subject to change prior to publication of the meeting agenda.
Conservancy Board Meeting Archives
Agendas and staff reports for past Coastal Conservancy meetings going back to October 2003 are posted here.
Other Public Meetings
San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail: The Water Trail holds quarterly public meetings.
Meeting Dates for 2021 are March 5, June 11, September 10, and December 10. Agendas are posted on this website in advance of each meeting.
Request for Qualifications 2021 (Consultant Questionnaire)
2019 State Leadership Accountability Act
Public Meeting News
- Coastal Conservancy Public Zoom Meeting – September 23, 2021Meeting Notice Douglas Bosco (Public Member), Chair Ann Notthoff (Public Member), Vice Chair Marce Gutiérrez-Graudiņš (Public Member) Joseph Alioto Jr. (Public Member) Wade Crowfoot, Secretary for Natural Resources; Bryan Cash (Designated) Stephen Padilla, Coastal Commission Chair; Alison Dettmer (Designated) Keely Bosler, Director, Department of Finance; Gayle Miller (Designated) Senate Representatives Benjamin Allen (District 26) Josh […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Public...)
- San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #38 – September 10, 2021AGENDA September 10, 2021 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. VIRTUAL MEETING ZOOM Meeting Information: For live, online viewing of meeting, go to this address: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/96517077363?pwd=N1NVR0NUQklvSUJEUXErSElVNmdPdz09 Passcode: 869321 To participate remotely by telephone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) +1 346 […] (Read more on San Francisco Bay...)
- San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #37 – June 18, 2021AGENDA 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Location – VIRTUAL MEETING Please click this URL to join Zoom webinar: https://zoom.us/j/96312410067?pwd=MUNLaTE2OS9PR3RmVVVBQ0M4TUtvQT09 Passcode: 035802 Or join by phone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 253 215 8782 (Tacoma) […] (Read more on San Francisco Bay...)