Public Meetings & Notices
The Coastal Conservancy meets five or six times a year at different locations around the state. Members of the public are welcome to attend these meetings. Agendas and staff reports are posted prior to each meeting.
Due to concerns over the spread of the COVID-19 virus (coronavirus), and the shelter-in-place orders, Coastal Conservancy Board meetings will be conducted via teleconference. Information on how to participate in those meetings and make public comments can be found here.
Conservancy staff are closely monitoring emerging information regarding the virus and are following the recommendation of the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and the Executive Order N-25-20 by Governor Newsom. We strongly encourage everyone to follow the guidance on general health and safety best practices from CDPH here.
Conservancy Meetings 2020
- February 06, 2020
April 02, 2020May 05, 2020 – Teleconference Meeting
- June 18, 2020 – Sacramento
- September 03, 2020 – North Coast
- November 19, 2020 – Central Coast
* Details of meeting locations will be added as soon as available. Meeting locations are subject to change prior to publication of the meeting agenda.
Conservancy Board Meeting Archives
Agendas and staff reports for past Coastal Conservancy meetings going back to October 2003 are posted here.
Other Public Meetings
San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail: The Water Trail holds quarterly public meetings.
Meeting Dates for 2020 are March 13, June 12, September 18, and December 11. Agendas are posted on that website in advance of each meeting.
Request for Qualifications 2020 (Consultant Questionnaire)
2019 State Leadership Accountability Act
Public Meeting News
- Coastal Conservancy Public Teleconference Meeting – May 05Meeting Notice Douglas Bosco (Public Member), Chair Ann Notthoff (Public Member), Vice Chair Marce Gutiérrez-Graudiņš(Public Member) Wade Crowfoot, Secretary for Natural Resources; Bryan Cash (Designated) Stephen Padilla, Coastal Commission Chair; Susan Hansch (Designated) Keely Bosler, Director, Department of Finance; Gayle Miller (Designated) Senate Representatives Benjamin Allen (District 26) Bill Monning (District 17) Jerry Hill (District […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Public...)
- Participating and Commenting on Conservancy Board Teleconference MeetingsDuring the COVID-19 pandemic, the State Coastal Conservancy is conducting business remotely as we comply with State of California and local government orders to shelter in place. All Conservancy Board meetings will de conducted via teleconference. Though there will be no physical meeting location for attendees, the public is welcome to participate in the meeting […] (Read more on Participating and Commenting...)
- San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #33 – April 3, 2020AGENDA 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Location Elihu M. Harris State Office Building 1515 Clay Street, 2nd Floor, Room 12 Oakland, California Conference Call / Webinar Information: To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-866-434-5269; Participant code: 8934475#. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us on hold. For live, online […] (Read more on San Francisco Bay...)