San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #6 – March 22, 2013
March 22, 2013
10:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 11th Floor Conference Room
Conference Call / Webinar Information:
- To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-888-232-3870; Participant code: 226167. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us “on hold.”
- For live, online viewing of meeting materials projected on screen to the meeting group, please register with “Gotomeeting” in advance of the meeting, allowing 15 minutes to finish that process. Join the meeting through this ID number: 985-056-658. The website address is www.gotomeeting.com. Click “Join a Meeting” in the upper right-hand corner to download the software and join the meeting. Or, you can try using this address: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/985-056-658.
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Advisory Committee provides consensus guidance on Alviso Marina County Park to Project Management Team in anticipation of site designation at the June 28 Water Trail Implementation Meeting, pending anticipated support from County of Santa Clara Board of Supervisors
- Attendees receive updates on Water Trail-related developments and opportunities
- Stakeholders understand timing and process for Water Trail Grant Program, and Advisory Committee members understand their role in review of applications received
10:00 Welcome, Introductions, and Agenda Review
10:10 Meeting Ground Rules
10:15 Updates from Project Management Team, Water Trail Staff, and Advisory Committee Members
10:45 Site Description Review: Alviso Marina County Park
- Presentation of Site Description and associated documents
- Discussion with Advisory Committee
- Public comment
11:30 15-minute BREAK
11:45 Site Description Review: Alviso Marina County Park (continued)
- Advisory Committee consensus guidance to Project Management Team
- Summary of consensus guidance in preparation for expected Project Management Team decision at June 28 public meeting
12:30 Grant Program:
- Grant application review process: roles, timing, and relation to designation process
12:50 Public Comment
Agenda items may be taken out sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team and may take more or less time than the approximate times listed here.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Ms. Ann Buell, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager at (510) 286-0752, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The meeting room is wheelchair accessible. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Mr. Dick Wayman at (510) 286-4182 or email@example.com no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- 2022 Explore the Coast Grants Application Period Now OpenThe California State Coastal Conservancy announces the availability of grants to public agencies, federally-recognized tribes and indigenous communities, and nonprofit organizations for programs that facilitate and enhance the public’s opportunities to explore California’s spectacular coast and San Francisco Bay shoreline. The ocean, coast, and beaches have long been recognized and used as spaces of joy, […] (Read more on 2022 Explore the...)
- Job Posting: Senior Staff CounselThe position is located in Oakland, CA. **Once a significant candidate pool is received, an internal cutoff period will be established and interviews will be scheduled, and only the most qualified candidates will be invited to the interview** Applications received without ALL the required items, will NOT receive further consideration for this position. (Cover letter, state application, resume […] (Read more on Job Posting: Senior...)
- Job Posting: Staff Counsel**Once a significant candidate pool is received, an internal cutoff period will be established and interviews will be scheduled, and only the most qualified candidates will be invited to the interview** Applications received without ALL the required items, will NOT receive further consideration for this position. (Cover letter, state application, resume and a writing sample you have authored) […] (Read more on Job Posting: Staff...)