San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #6 – March 22, 2013
March 22, 2013
10:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 11th Floor Conference Room
Conference Call / Webinar Information:
- To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-888-232-3870; Participant code: 226167. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us “on hold.”
- For live, online viewing of meeting materials projected on screen to the meeting group, please register with “Gotomeeting” in advance of the meeting, allowing 15 minutes to finish that process. Join the meeting through this ID number: 985-056-658. The website address is www.gotomeeting.com. Click “Join a Meeting” in the upper right-hand corner to download the software and join the meeting. Or, you can try using this address: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/985-056-658.
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Advisory Committee provides consensus guidance on Alviso Marina County Park to Project Management Team in anticipation of site designation at the June 28 Water Trail Implementation Meeting, pending anticipated support from County of Santa Clara Board of Supervisors
- Attendees receive updates on Water Trail-related developments and opportunities
- Stakeholders understand timing and process for Water Trail Grant Program, and Advisory Committee members understand their role in review of applications received
10:00 Welcome, Introductions, and Agenda Review
10:10 Meeting Ground Rules
10:15 Updates from Project Management Team, Water Trail Staff, and Advisory Committee Members
10:45 Site Description Review: Alviso Marina County Park
- Presentation of Site Description and associated documents
- Discussion with Advisory Committee
- Public comment
11:30 15-minute BREAK
11:45 Site Description Review: Alviso Marina County Park (continued)
- Advisory Committee consensus guidance to Project Management Team
- Summary of consensus guidance in preparation for expected Project Management Team decision at June 28 public meeting
12:30 Grant Program:
- Grant application review process: roles, timing, and relation to designation process
12:50 Public Comment
Agenda items may be taken out sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team and may take more or less time than the approximate times listed here.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Ms. Ann Buell, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager at (510) 286-0752, or email@example.com.
The meeting room is wheelchair accessible. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Mr. Dick Wayman at (510) 286-4182 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- Joy Sterling Appointed as Coastal Conservancy MemberYesterday, March 15, 2023, the Senate Rules Committee, chaired by Senate President pro Tempore Toni G. Atkins (D-San Diego), appointed Joy Sterling to the California State Coastal Conservancy. “Joy Sterling is a respected leader in her community and a dedicated advocate for local coastal economies,” said Pro Tem Atkins. “I am confident she will continue […] (Read more on Joy Sterling Appointed...)
- Job Posting: Contracts and Procurement ManagerThe Coastal Conservancy is recruiting for a Staff Service Manager I (SSM I) who will be leading our Contracts & Procurement team to join our team. The State Coastal Conservancy values diversity at all levels of the organization and is committed to fostering an environment in which employees from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal […] (Read more on Job Posting: Contracts...)
- REPOST: Job Posting: Associate Governmental Program AnalystThe Coastal Conservancy is recruiting for an Associate Governmental Program Analyst (AGPA) for our Budget unit to join our team. The State Coastal Conservancy values diversity at all levels of the organization and is committed to fostering an environment in which employees from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed and can […] (Read more on REPOST: Job Posting:...)
Visit the State of California
Department of Public Health online
for all the latest publicly available information
and guidance on the COVID-19 virus