San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #8 —September 27, 2013
September 27, 2013
10:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 11th Floor Conference Room
Conference Call / Webinar Information:
- To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-888-232-3870; Participant code: 226167. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us “on hold.”
- For live, online viewing of meeting materials projected on screen to the meeting group, please register with “Gotomeeting” in advance of the meeting, allowing 15 minutes to finish that process. Join the meeting through this ID number: 767011386. The website address is www.gotomeeting.com. Click “Join a Meeting” in the upper right-hand corner to download the software and join the meeting. Or, you can try using this address: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/767011386.
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Attendees share updates and announcements on Water Trail-related developments.
- Advisory Committee provides consensus guidance on Ferry Point trailhead to Project Management Team and understands how requested grant funds would be used.
- Understanding of Accessibility Plan progress and opportunities for involvement with the sub-committee and 2013 Accessibility Survey.
- Understanding of new Water Trail site designation milestone, with brochures and sign designs finalized.
10:00 Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review, and Meeting Ground Rules
10:15 Updates and Announcements from Project Management Team, Water Trail Staff, and Advisory Committee Members
10:35 Trailhead Designation and Grant Consideration: Ferry Point
- Presentation and review of Site Description and associated documents, including grant application summary
- Discussion with Advisory Committee
- Public comment
- Advisory Committee consensus guidance to Project Management Team on trailhead designation
11:30 15-minute BREAK
11:45 Trailhead Designation and Grant Consideration: Ferry Point (continued)
- Project Management Team discussion and decision on conditional designation
12:00 Water Trail Accessibility Plan Update
- Report on September 17 accessibility sub-committee meeting and associated activities
- Plans for dissemination of Water Trail 2013 Accessibility Survey
12:30 Launch of New Phase: Final Trailhead Designations
- Unveiling of Water Trail sign designs with incorporated input
- Water Trail sign program flexibility explained
- Conditions precedent to designation soon to be met at Alviso Marina County Park – Signs to be installed, brochures in kiosk!
- What comes next – after conditions are met
12:50 Public Comment
Agenda items may be taken out sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team and may take more or less time than the approximate times listed here.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Ms. Ann Buell, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager at (510) 286-0752, or email@example.com.
The meeting room is wheelchair accessible. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Mr. Dick Wayman at (510) 286-4182 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- Notice of Intention to amend the Conflict of Interest Code of the State Coastal ConservancyThe Coastal Conservancy proposes to amend its conflict of interest code to include employee positions that involve the making or participation in the making of decisions that may foreseeably have a material effect on any financial interest, as set forth in subdivision (a) of section 87302 of the Government Code. The amendment carries out the […] (Read more on Notice of Intention...)
- Press Release: State Coastal Conservancy Awards $84 Million for Climate Resilience, Public Access, Habitat Restoration, and Wildfire ResilienceLast week, the Board of the State Coastal Conservancy authorized funding totaling $84 million for projects to protect and restore coastal lands, increase coastal resilience to climate change, improve public access to the coast, and reduce the impact of wildfire on coastal lands. Grants awarded include: $5,552,800 to the Redwood Community Action Agency to restore 350 […] (Read more on Press Release: State...)
- San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #41 – September 29, 2023, 10am – 12pmAGENDA September 29, 2023 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. HYBRID MEETING Zoom Meeting Information: Please join us on Zoom at this link: https://scc-ca-gov.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYkf-GtrDgjGtwqmo305QFC6HGMco5kob-0 Physical Meeting Location: Claremont Room, 375 Beale Street, San Francisco CA 94105 If you are planning to attend in person, please email Ben.email@example.com in advance so we know to expect you. We […] (Read more on San Francisco Bay...)