San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #8 —September 27, 2013
September 27, 2013
10:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 11th Floor Conference Room
Conference Call / Webinar Information:
- To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-888-232-3870; Participant code: 226167. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us “on hold.”
- For live, online viewing of meeting materials projected on screen to the meeting group, please register with “Gotomeeting” in advance of the meeting, allowing 15 minutes to finish that process. Join the meeting through this ID number: 767011386. The website address is www.gotomeeting.com. Click “Join a Meeting” in the upper right-hand corner to download the software and join the meeting. Or, you can try using this address: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/767011386.
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Attendees share updates and announcements on Water Trail-related developments.
- Advisory Committee provides consensus guidance on Ferry Point trailhead to Project Management Team and understands how requested grant funds would be used.
- Understanding of Accessibility Plan progress and opportunities for involvement with the sub-committee and 2013 Accessibility Survey.
- Understanding of new Water Trail site designation milestone, with brochures and sign designs finalized.
10:00 Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review, and Meeting Ground Rules
10:15 Updates and Announcements from Project Management Team, Water Trail Staff, and Advisory Committee Members
10:35 Trailhead Designation and Grant Consideration: Ferry Point
- Presentation and review of Site Description and associated documents, including grant application summary
- Discussion with Advisory Committee
- Public comment
- Advisory Committee consensus guidance to Project Management Team on trailhead designation
11:30 15-minute BREAK
11:45 Trailhead Designation and Grant Consideration: Ferry Point (continued)
- Project Management Team discussion and decision on conditional designation
12:00 Water Trail Accessibility Plan Update
- Report on September 17 accessibility sub-committee meeting and associated activities
- Plans for dissemination of Water Trail 2013 Accessibility Survey
12:30 Launch of New Phase: Final Trailhead Designations
- Unveiling of Water Trail sign designs with incorporated input
- Water Trail sign program flexibility explained
- Conditions precedent to designation soon to be met at Alviso Marina County Park – Signs to be installed, brochures in kiosk!
- What comes next – after conditions are met
12:50 Public Comment
Agenda items may be taken out sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team and may take more or less time than the approximate times listed here.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Ms. Ann Buell, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager at (510) 286-0752, or email@example.com.
The meeting room is wheelchair accessible. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Mr. Dick Wayman at (510) 286-4182 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- Press Release: Coastal Conservancy Awards $15.9 Million for Coastal Restoration, Protection, Public Access, and Climate Resilience2/2/2023 – Today, the Board of the State Coastal Conservancy approved 12 grants totaling over $15.9 million for restoration, protection, public access, and climate resilience along the California coast and San Francisco Bay. Among the projects was a grant of up to $7,000,000 to East Bay Regional Park District to acquire the 768-acre Finley Road […] (Read more on Press Release: Coastal...)
- Coastal Stories 2023 Request for Proposals (RFP) Now Open!The Coastal Conservancy announces its 2023 Coastal Stories grant program Request for Proposals. Through this program, we intend to make the outdoors more inclusive and welcoming for all Californians by fostering representation of Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC), people with disabilities, immigrant communities, low-income communities, and other historically excluded groups in outdoor spaces – […] (Read more on Coastal Stories 2023...)
- Job Posting: Associate Governmental Program AnalystThe Coastal Conservancy is recruiting for an Associate Governmental Program Analyst (AGPA) for our Budget unit to join our team. The State Coastal Conservancy values diversity at all levels of the organization and is committed to fostering an environment in which employees from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed and can […] (Read more on Job Posting: Associate...)