State Coastal Conservancy Teleconference Meeting, February 25, 2014
Teleconference Meeting Notice
Douglas Bosco (Public Member), Chairman
Ann Notthoff (Public Member)
Marisa Moret (Public Member)
Peter Sadowski (Public Member)
John Laird, Secretary for Natural Resources; Bryan Cash (Designated)
Steve Kinsey Coastal Commission Chair; Susan Hansch (Designated)
Michael Cohen, Director, Department of Finance; Karen Finn (Designated)
Anthony Cannella (District 12)
Noreen Evans (District 2)
Jerry Hill (District 13)
Luis Alejo (District 30)
Al Muratsuchi (District 66)
Das Williams (District 37)
Sam Schuchat, Executive Officer
Jack Judkins, Legal Counsel
AGENDA Teleconference Meeting
DATE: Tuesday, February 25, 2014
TIME: 9:00 am
State Coastal Conservancy
11th Floor Conference Room
1416 Ninth St., Suite 1311
39 Old Courthouse Square,
Ste 200 Santa Rosa, CA
601 Riverside Ave.
1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place City Hall,
Room 234 San Francisco, CA
1. Roll Call
2. Closed Session
Closed session to confer with Conservancy real estate negotiators to give instructions regarding the price and terms of payment for the sale of the Conservancy’s Victorine Ranch Property (Monterey County Assessor’s Parcel Numbers 243-211-025, 243-211-026 and 243-221-019). The session will be closed to the public pursuant to Government Code Section 11126(c)(7).
3. Conservancy Member Comments
4. Public Comment on Non-Agenda Items
5. Closed Session:
Possible closed session to confer regarding: Malibu-Encinal Homeowners Association v. Mountains Recreation and Conservation Authority, et al, Los Angeles County Superior Court, Case No. BS 431798; Pappas v State of California, Santa Barbara County Superior Court, Case No. 1417388; and other pending litigation; and/or to consider the initiation of litigation. Session will be closed to the public pursuant to Government Code Section 11126(e).
N.B.: Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Conservancy.
Questions about the meeting or agenda can be directed to Dick Wayman at (510) 286-4182 or at the Conservancy: 1330 Broadway, 13th Floor, Oakland, CA 94612
Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this public meeting should contact Mr. Wayman no later than five days prior to meeting.
- Notice of Intention to amend the Conflict of Interest Code of the State Coastal ConservancyThe Coastal Conservancy proposes to amend its conflict of interest code to include employee positions that involve the making or participation in the making of decisions that may foreseeably have a material effect on any financial interest, as set forth in subdivision (a) of section 87302 of the Government Code. The amendment carries out the […] (Read more on Notice of Intention...)
- Press Release: State Coastal Conservancy Awards $84 Million for Climate Resilience, Public Access, Habitat Restoration, and Wildfire ResilienceLast week, the Board of the State Coastal Conservancy authorized funding totaling $84 million for projects to protect and restore coastal lands, increase coastal resilience to climate change, improve public access to the coast, and reduce the impact of wildfire on coastal lands. Grants awarded include: $5,552,800 to the Redwood Community Action Agency to restore 350 […] (Read more on Press Release: State...)
- San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #41 – September 29, 2023, 10am – 12pmAGENDA September 29, 2023 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. HYBRID MEETING Zoom Meeting Information: Please join us on Zoom at this link: https://scc-ca-gov.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYkf-GtrDgjGtwqmo305QFC6HGMco5kob-0 Physical Meeting Location: Claremont Room, 375 Beale Street, San Francisco CA 94105 If you are planning to attend in person, please email Ben.email@example.com in advance so we know to expect you. We […] (Read more on San Francisco Bay...)