State Coastal Conservancy Teleconference Meeting, February 25, 2014
Teleconference Meeting Notice
Douglas Bosco (Public Member), Chairman
Ann Notthoff (Public Member)
Marisa Moret (Public Member)
Peter Sadowski (Public Member)
John Laird, Secretary for Natural Resources; Bryan Cash (Designated)
Steve Kinsey Coastal Commission Chair; Susan Hansch (Designated)
Michael Cohen, Director, Department of Finance; Karen Finn (Designated)
Anthony Cannella (District 12)
Noreen Evans (District 2)
Jerry Hill (District 13)
Luis Alejo (District 30)
Al Muratsuchi (District 66)
Das Williams (District 37)
Sam Schuchat, Executive Officer
Jack Judkins, Legal Counsel
AGENDA Teleconference Meeting
DATE: Tuesday, February 25, 2014
TIME: 9:00 am
State Coastal Conservancy
11th Floor Conference Room
1416 Ninth St., Suite 1311
39 Old Courthouse Square,
Ste 200 Santa Rosa, CA
601 Riverside Ave.
1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place City Hall,
Room 234 San Francisco, CA
1. Roll Call
2. Closed Session
Closed session to confer with Conservancy real estate negotiators to give instructions regarding the price and terms of payment for the sale of the Conservancy’s Victorine Ranch Property (Monterey County Assessor’s Parcel Numbers 243-211-025, 243-211-026 and 243-221-019). The session will be closed to the public pursuant to Government Code Section 11126(c)(7).
3. Conservancy Member Comments
4. Public Comment on Non-Agenda Items
5. Closed Session:
Possible closed session to confer regarding: Malibu-Encinal Homeowners Association v. Mountains Recreation and Conservation Authority, et al, Los Angeles County Superior Court, Case No. BS 431798; Pappas v State of California, Santa Barbara County Superior Court, Case No. 1417388; and other pending litigation; and/or to consider the initiation of litigation. Session will be closed to the public pursuant to Government Code Section 11126(e).
N.B.: Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Conservancy.
Questions about the meeting or agenda can be directed to Dick Wayman at (510) 286-4182 or at the Conservancy: 1330 Broadway, 13th Floor, Oakland, CA 94612
Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this public meeting should contact Mr. Wayman no later than five days prior to meeting.
- Coastal Conservancy Adopts Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Guidelines; Awards $7.8 Million for Coastal Restoration, Preservation and Public AccessOakland, CA – This week, the Board of the California State Coastal Conservancy unanimously adopted guidelines for Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (JEDI) and awarded $7.8 million to 13 projects to protect and restore the California coast and San Francisco Bay, and increase public access to these natural resources. The JEDI Guidelines will steer […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Adopts...)
- San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #34 – September 18, 2020AGENDA 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Location – VIRTUAL MEETING Please click this URL to join Zoom webinar: https://zoom.us/j/92189490950?pwd=WGdYQ0RZeHlwZEZuMitweWJtWmZqZz09 Passcode: 870128 Or join by phone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): +1 669 900 6833 or; +1 253 215 8782 or; +1 346 248 7799 Webinar ID: 921 […] (Read more on San Francisco Bay...)
- Proposition 68, Tijuana River Border Pollution Control RFP, due October 15, 2020The Coastal Conservancy is a state agency, established in 1976, to work proactively with local communities to implement multi-benefit projects that protect and enhance coastal resources. The Conservancy’s enabling legislation is Division 21 of the Public Resources Code, which can be found here. Division 21 authorizes the Conservancy to undertake projects and award grants to […] (Read more on Proposition 68, Tijuana...)