State Coastal Conservancy Teleconference Meeting, February 25, 2014
Teleconference Meeting Notice
Douglas Bosco (Public Member), Chairman
Ann Notthoff (Public Member)
Marisa Moret (Public Member)
Peter Sadowski (Public Member)
John Laird, Secretary for Natural Resources; Bryan Cash (Designated)
Steve Kinsey Coastal Commission Chair; Susan Hansch (Designated)
Michael Cohen, Director, Department of Finance; Karen Finn (Designated)
Anthony Cannella (District 12)
Noreen Evans (District 2)
Jerry Hill (District 13)
Luis Alejo (District 30)
Al Muratsuchi (District 66)
Das Williams (District 37)
Sam Schuchat, Executive Officer
Jack Judkins, Legal Counsel
AGENDA Teleconference Meeting
DATE: Tuesday, February 25, 2014
TIME: 9:00 am
State Coastal Conservancy
11th Floor Conference Room
1416 Ninth St., Suite 1311
39 Old Courthouse Square,
Ste 200 Santa Rosa, CA
601 Riverside Ave.
1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place City Hall,
Room 234 San Francisco, CA
1. Roll Call
2. Closed Session
Closed session to confer with Conservancy real estate negotiators to give instructions regarding the price and terms of payment for the sale of the Conservancy’s Victorine Ranch Property (Monterey County Assessor’s Parcel Numbers 243-211-025, 243-211-026 and 243-221-019). The session will be closed to the public pursuant to Government Code Section 11126(c)(7).
3. Conservancy Member Comments
4. Public Comment on Non-Agenda Items
5. Closed Session:
Possible closed session to confer regarding: Malibu-Encinal Homeowners Association v. Mountains Recreation and Conservation Authority, et al, Los Angeles County Superior Court, Case No. BS 431798; Pappas v State of California, Santa Barbara County Superior Court, Case No. 1417388; and other pending litigation; and/or to consider the initiation of litigation. Session will be closed to the public pursuant to Government Code Section 11126(e).
N.B.: Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Conservancy.
Questions about the meeting or agenda can be directed to Dick Wayman at (510) 286-4182 or at the Conservancy: 1330 Broadway, 13th Floor, Oakland, CA 94612
Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this public meeting should contact Mr. Wayman no later than five days prior to meeting.
- San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #36 – March 5, 2021AGENDA 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Location – VIRTUAL MEETING Please click this URL to join Zoom webinar: https://zoom.us/j/96517077363?pwd=N1NVR0NUQklvSUJEUXErSElVNmdPdz09 Passcode: 869321 Or join by phone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 253 215 8782 (Tacoma) […] (Read more on San Francisco Bay...)
- Job Posting: Project Support Analyst“Love the California coast and the environment? This might be the job for you!” The position can be located in Alameda, San Diego, Orange, Los Angeles, or Ventura counties. Under the direction and guidance of the South Coast Regional Manager at the Coastal Conservancy, the incumbent supports projects on the coast of California and within coastal […] (Read more on Job Posting: Project...)
- FY ’22 Request for Partnership Proposals/Letters of Interest for the US Fish and Wildlife Service’s National Coastal Wetlands Conservation Grant ProgramNOTE: This is a call-for preproposals for projects who would like to partner with the California State Coastal Conservancy in order to apply for US Fish and Wildlife Service’s National Coastal Wetlands Conservation (NCWC) Program funding. a) This is NOT the official NCWC call for applications. b) Projects hoping to receive NCWC funding are NOT […] (Read more on FY ’22 Request...)