State Coastal Conservancy Teleconference Meeting, July 16, 2014
State Coastal Conservancy Teleconference Meeting, July 16, 2014, 11:30 a.m.
Douglas Bosco (Public Member), Chairman
Sara Ramirez Giroux (Public Member)
Ann Notthoff (Public Member)
Peter Sadowski (Public Member)
John Laird, Secretary for Natural Resources; Bryan Cash (Designated)
Steve Kinsey Coastal Commission Chair; Susan Hansch (Designated)
Michael Cohen, Director, Department of Finance; Karen Finn (Designated)
Anthony Cannella (District 12)
Noreen Evans (District 2)
Jerry Hill (District 13)
Luis Alejo (District 30)
Al Muratsuchi (District 66)
Das Williams (District 37)
Sam Schuchat, Executive Officer
Jeannette MacMillan, Legal Counsel
11th Floor Conference Room
Oakland, CA 94612
1416 Ninth St., Room 1311
Sacramento, CA 95814
3501 Civic Center Dr., Room 329
San Rafael, CA 94903
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of the Minutes of the Conservancy’s May 29, 2014 public meeting.
3. Consideration and possible Conservancy authorization to disburse up to $275,339 for information technology services to develop an “Explore the Coast” mobile-optimized website for the State of California.
4. CONSERVANCY MEMBER COMMENTS
5. PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS.
N.B.: Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Conservancy. At any time during the meeting, but prior to the adjournment of the open session of the meeting, the Conservancy may recess or adjourn to closed session to consider personnel matters, prices and terms of real estate transactions, and possible and pending litigation. Session will be closed to the public pursuant to attorney-client privilege and statutory authorization under Government Code Sections 11126(a), (c) (7), and (e).
Questions about the meeting or agenda can be directed to Dick Wayman at (510) 286-4182 or at the Conservancy: 1330 Broadway, 13th Floor, Oakland, CA
Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this public meeting at any one of the noticed locations should contact Mr. Wayman no later than five days prior to meeting.
- San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #36 – March 5, 2021AGENDA 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Location – VIRTUAL MEETING Please click this URL to join Zoom webinar: https://zoom.us/j/96517077363?pwd=N1NVR0NUQklvSUJEUXErSElVNmdPdz09 Passcode: 869321 Or join by phone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 253 215 8782 (Tacoma) […] (Read more on San Francisco Bay...)
- Job Posting: Project Support Analyst“Love the California coast and the environment? This might be the job for you!” The position can be located in Alameda, San Diego, Orange, Los Angeles, or Ventura counties. Under the direction and guidance of the South Coast Regional Manager at the Coastal Conservancy, the incumbent supports projects on the coast of California and within coastal […] (Read more on Job Posting: Project...)
- FY ’22 Request for Partnership Proposals/Letters of Interest for the US Fish and Wildlife Service’s National Coastal Wetlands Conservation Grant ProgramNOTE: This is a call-for preproposals for projects who would like to partner with the California State Coastal Conservancy in order to apply for US Fish and Wildlife Service’s National Coastal Wetlands Conservation (NCWC) Program funding. a) This is NOT the official NCWC call for applications. b) Projects hoping to receive NCWC funding are NOT […] (Read more on FY ’22 Request...)