State Coastal Conservancy Teleconference Meeting, July 16, 2014
State Coastal Conservancy Teleconference Meeting, July 16, 2014, 11:30 a.m.
Douglas Bosco (Public Member), Chairman
Sara Ramirez Giroux (Public Member)
Ann Notthoff (Public Member)
Peter Sadowski (Public Member)
John Laird, Secretary for Natural Resources; Bryan Cash (Designated)
Steve Kinsey Coastal Commission Chair; Susan Hansch (Designated)
Michael Cohen, Director, Department of Finance; Karen Finn (Designated)
Anthony Cannella (District 12)
Noreen Evans (District 2)
Jerry Hill (District 13)
Luis Alejo (District 30)
Al Muratsuchi (District 66)
Das Williams (District 37)
Sam Schuchat, Executive Officer
Jeannette MacMillan, Legal Counsel
11th Floor Conference Room
Oakland, CA 94612
1416 Ninth St., Room 1311
Sacramento, CA 95814
3501 Civic Center Dr., Room 329
San Rafael, CA 94903
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of the Minutes of the Conservancy’s May 29, 2014 public meeting.
3. Consideration and possible Conservancy authorization to disburse up to $275,339 for information technology services to develop an “Explore the Coast” mobile-optimized website for the State of California.
4. CONSERVANCY MEMBER COMMENTS
5. PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS.
N.B.: Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Conservancy. At any time during the meeting, but prior to the adjournment of the open session of the meeting, the Conservancy may recess or adjourn to closed session to consider personnel matters, prices and terms of real estate transactions, and possible and pending litigation. Session will be closed to the public pursuant to attorney-client privilege and statutory authorization under Government Code Sections 11126(a), (c) (7), and (e).
Questions about the meeting or agenda can be directed to Dick Wayman at (510) 286-4182 or at the Conservancy: 1330 Broadway, 13th Floor, Oakland, CA
Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this public meeting at any one of the noticed locations should contact Mr. Wayman no later than five days prior to meeting.
- Coastal Conservancy Public Meeting in Pacific Grove – December 01Meeting Notice Douglas Bosco (Public Member), Chair Ann Notthoff (Public Member), Vice Chair Marce Gutiérrez-Graudi?š (Public Member) Joseph Alioto Jr. (Public Member) Wade Crowfoot, Secretary for Natural Resources; Bryan Cash (Designated) Donne Brownsey, Coastal Commission Chair; Madeline Cavalieri (Designated) Keely Bosler, Director, Department of Finance; Gayle Miller (Designated) Senate Representatives Benjamin Allen (District 26) […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Public...)
- SCC Grant Availability Webinar Nov 9The State of California has made an unprecedented investment in the resilience and accessibility of the coast. As a result, the Coastal Conservancy has significant funding available to non-profit organizations, public agencies, and federally-recognized tribes for projects that benefit public access, natural resources, working lands, and climate resiliency at the coast, coastal watersheds, and the San […] (Read more on SCC Grant Availability...)
- Call for Applications to Serve on the Explore the Coast Advisory BoardCalifornia’s ocean, coast, and beaches have long been recognized and used as spaces of joy, relaxation, and healing. The State Coastal Conservancy’s Explore the Coast (ETC) grant program seeks to provide coastal experiences for people and communities who face challenges or barriers to accessing or enjoying the coast (“ETC Priority Communities”). ETC Priority Communities […] (Read more on Call for Applications...)