San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #12 – September 5, 2014
September 5, 2014
10:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 11th Floor Conference Room
PLEASE NOTE NEW CALL-IN PHONE NUMBER. MEETING ROOM HAS NOT CHANGED.
Conference Call / Webinar Information:
To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-877-336-1831; Participant code: 226167. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us “on hold.”
For live, online viewing of meeting materials, go to www.gotomeeting.com, click “Join a Meeting,” and type this meeting ID number into the box: 187-043-058. Or, you may try using this address: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/187043058.
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Attendees are informed of Water Trail-related developments
- Attendees understand current concepts for redevelopment of water access at Treasure Island, and Treasure Island consultants (CMG) understand what Water Trail users desire at potential Treasure Island Water Trail sites
- Attendees are acquainted with key aspects of the draft Accessibility Plan and have the opportunity to discuss content and provide input
Time – Agenda Items
10:00 – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review, and Meeting Ground Rules
10:10 – Updates and Announcements from Project Management Team, Water Trail Staff, and Advisory Committee Members
10:30 – Treasure Island redevelopment concepts for water access
- Presentation by CMG Landscape Architects
- Questions and discussion
11:15 – Break
11:30 – San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Accessibility Plan – Public Draft
- Summary of discussion at August 28 Accessibility Sub-Committee meeting
- Questions, input, and discussion
12:50 – Public Comment
1:00 – Adjourn
Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team; times are approximate.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Ms. Ann Buell, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager at (510) 286-0752, or email@example.com.
The meeting room is wheelchair accessible. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Mr. Dick Wayman at (510) 286-4182 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- 2022 Explore the Coast Grants Application Period Now OpenThe California State Coastal Conservancy announces the availability of grants to public agencies, federally-recognized tribes and indigenous communities, and nonprofit organizations for programs that facilitate and enhance the public’s opportunities to explore California’s spectacular coast and San Francisco Bay shoreline. The ocean, coast, and beaches have long been recognized and used as spaces of joy, […] (Read more on 2022 Explore the...)
- Job Posting: Senior Staff CounselThe position is located in Oakland, CA. **Once a significant candidate pool is received, an internal cutoff period will be established and interviews will be scheduled, and only the most qualified candidates will be invited to the interview** Applications received without ALL the required items, will NOT receive further consideration for this position. (Cover letter, state application, resume […] (Read more on Job Posting: Senior...)
- Job Posting: Staff Counsel**Once a significant candidate pool is received, an internal cutoff period will be established and interviews will be scheduled, and only the most qualified candidates will be invited to the interview** Applications received without ALL the required items, will NOT receive further consideration for this position. (Cover letter, state application, resume and a writing sample you have authored) […] (Read more on Job Posting: Staff...)