San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #12 – September 5, 2014
September 5, 2014
10:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 11th Floor Conference Room
PLEASE NOTE NEW CALL-IN PHONE NUMBER. MEETING ROOM HAS NOT CHANGED.
Conference Call / Webinar Information:
To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-877-336-1831; Participant code: 226167. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us “on hold.”
For live, online viewing of meeting materials, go to www.gotomeeting.com, click “Join a Meeting,” and type this meeting ID number into the box: 187-043-058. Or, you may try using this address: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/187043058.
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Attendees are informed of Water Trail-related developments
- Attendees understand current concepts for redevelopment of water access at Treasure Island, and Treasure Island consultants (CMG) understand what Water Trail users desire at potential Treasure Island Water Trail sites
- Attendees are acquainted with key aspects of the draft Accessibility Plan and have the opportunity to discuss content and provide input
Time – Agenda Items
10:00 – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review, and Meeting Ground Rules
10:10 – Updates and Announcements from Project Management Team, Water Trail Staff, and Advisory Committee Members
10:30 – Treasure Island redevelopment concepts for water access
- Presentation by CMG Landscape Architects
- Questions and discussion
11:15 – Break
11:30 – San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Accessibility Plan – Public Draft
- Summary of discussion at August 28 Accessibility Sub-Committee meeting
- Questions, input, and discussion
12:50 – Public Comment
1:00 – Adjourn
Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team; times are approximate.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Ms. Ann Buell, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager at (510) 286-0752, or email@example.com.
The meeting room is wheelchair accessible. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Mr. Dick Wayman at (510) 286-4182 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- REQUEST FOR SERVICES (RFS): Community Engagement for the Ballona Wetlands Restoration ProjectThe California State Coastal Conservancy requests the services of an expert in participatory community engagement to develop and implement robust community engagement for the Ballona Wetlands Restoration Project (Project), located in the Ballona Wetlands Ecological Reserve in the City of Los Angeles. This RFS is being released for a second time in order to allow […] (Read more on REQUEST FOR SERVICES...)
- Job Posting: Administrative Deputy Executive Officer“Love the California Coast, the environment, supervising people, and public agency management? This might be the job for you!” The State Coastal Conservancy is seeking an experienced leader to join our Executive Management team as the Administrative Deputy Executive Officer, CEA, range A. The State Coastal Conservancy is headquartered in Oakland, CA. Reporting to the […] (Read more on Job Posting: Administrative...)
- Job Posting: Budget AnalystLove the California coast and the environment and working to support diversity and inclusion? This might be the job for you!” The position is located in Oakland, CA. Under the general direction of the Staff Services Manager II, the incumbent works as part of the Budget Unit, and in coordination with other administrative units, project staff, […] (Read more on Job Posting: Budget...)