San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #12 – September 5, 2014
September 5, 2014
10:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 11th Floor Conference Room
PLEASE NOTE NEW CALL-IN PHONE NUMBER. MEETING ROOM HAS NOT CHANGED.
Conference Call / Webinar Information:
To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-877-336-1831; Participant code: 226167. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us “on hold.”
For live, online viewing of meeting materials, go to www.gotomeeting.com, click “Join a Meeting,” and type this meeting ID number into the box: 187-043-058. Or, you may try using this address: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/187043058.
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Attendees are informed of Water Trail-related developments
- Attendees understand current concepts for redevelopment of water access at Treasure Island, and Treasure Island consultants (CMG) understand what Water Trail users desire at potential Treasure Island Water Trail sites
- Attendees are acquainted with key aspects of the draft Accessibility Plan and have the opportunity to discuss content and provide input
Time – Agenda Items
10:00 – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review, and Meeting Ground Rules
10:10 – Updates and Announcements from Project Management Team, Water Trail Staff, and Advisory Committee Members
10:30 – Treasure Island redevelopment concepts for water access
- Presentation by CMG Landscape Architects
- Questions and discussion
11:15 – Break
11:30 – San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Accessibility Plan – Public Draft
- Summary of discussion at August 28 Accessibility Sub-Committee meeting
- Questions, input, and discussion
12:50 – Public Comment
1:00 – Adjourn
Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team; times are approximate.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Ms. Ann Buell, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager at (510) 286-0752, or email@example.com.
The meeting room is wheelchair accessible. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Mr. Dick Wayman at (510) 286-4182 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- Coastal Conservancy Public Meeting in Pacific Grove – December 01Meeting Notice Douglas Bosco (Public Member), Chair Ann Notthoff (Public Member), Vice Chair Marce Gutiérrez-Graudi?š (Public Member) Joseph Alioto Jr. (Public Member) Wade Crowfoot, Secretary for Natural Resources; Bryan Cash (Designated) Donne Brownsey, Coastal Commission Chair; Madeline Cavalieri (Designated) Keely Bosler, Director, Department of Finance; Gayle Miller (Designated) Senate Representatives Benjamin Allen (District 26) […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Public...)
- SCC Grant Availability Webinar Nov 9The State of California has made an unprecedented investment in the resilience and accessibility of the coast. As a result, the Coastal Conservancy has significant funding available to non-profit organizations, public agencies, and federally-recognized tribes for projects that benefit public access, natural resources, working lands, and climate resiliency at the coast, coastal watersheds, and the San […] (Read more on SCC Grant Availability...)
- Call for Applications to Serve on the Explore the Coast Advisory BoardCalifornia’s ocean, coast, and beaches have long been recognized and used as spaces of joy, relaxation, and healing. The State Coastal Conservancy’s Explore the Coast (ETC) grant program seeks to provide coastal experiences for people and communities who face challenges or barriers to accessing or enjoying the coast (“ETC Priority Communities”). ETC Priority Communities […] (Read more on Call for Applications...)