February 2009 Board Meeting
Teleconference Meeting Notice
Douglas Bosco (Public Member), Chairman
Jeremy M. Hallisey (Public Member)
Marisa Moret (Public Member)
Ann Notthoff (Public Member)
Mike Chrisman, Secretary for Resources; Karen Scarborough (Designated)
Bonnie Neely, Coastal Commission Chair; Susan Hansch (Designated)
Michael Genest, Director, Department of Finance; Karen Finn (Designated)
Senate Representatives Sam Schuchat, Executive Officer
Abel Maldonado (District 15) Pat Peterson, Deputy Attorney General
Joseph Simitian (District 11) Elena Eger, Legal Counsel
Christine Kehoe (District 39)
DATE: Thursday, February 26, 2009
TIME: 10:00 am
State Coastal Conservancy Douglas Bosco, Attorney at Law
1330 Broadway 37 Old Courthouse Square, Ste 200
11th Floor Conference Room Santa Rosa, CA
Department of Finance
915 L St.
Redwood Conference Room*
(*The Redwood conference room is located in the basement of the building. Entrance to the conference room is the left of the lobby elevators down a half flight of stairs or the ramp that is there for disabled access.)
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes of December 4, 2008 Public Meeting.
- Consideration and possible Conservancy authorization to disburse up to $26,000 to Orange County Coastkeeper to maintain the Conservancy’s public access easement at Portofino Cove in Huntington Harbour, Huntington Beach.
- Executive Officer Report
- OPC Update
- Legislative Report
- Climate Change Report
- Consideration and possible Conservancy authorization to augment the Conservancy’s December 4, 2008 authorization to disburse an additional amount of up to $960,000 in funds from the San Diego Association of Governments (SANDAG) to the San Elijo Lagoon Conservancy for conceptual designs, technical studies, environmental review, and permit applications for the San Elijo Lagoon Restoration Project, San Diego County.
- Deputy Attorney General’s Report
- Conservancy Member Comments
- Public Comments from each teleconference location
- Possible closed session to confer regarding: United States of America vs. 127.60 Acres of Land, more or less, situated in San Diego County, State of California; the County of San Diego; and Other Interested Parties, U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, Civil No. 06CV1670W NLS; and other pending litigation; and/or to consider the initiation of litigation. Session will be closed to the public pursuant to Government Code Section 11126 (e).
N.B.: At any time during the meeting, but prior to the adjournment of the open session of the meeting, the Conservancy may recess or adjourn to closed session to consider personnel matters, prices and terms of real estate transactions and possible and pending litigation. Session will be closed to the public pursuant to attorney‑client privilege and statutory authorization under Government Code Section 11126(a), (c)(7), and (e).
For more information, contact Dick Wayman at the Conservancy:
1330 Broadway, 13th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612
- Coastal Conservancy Public Zoom Meeting – September 23, 2021Meeting Notice Douglas Bosco (Public Member), Chair Ann Notthoff (Public Member), Vice Chair Marce Gutiérrez-Graudiņš (Public Member) Joseph Alioto Jr. (Public Member) Wade Crowfoot, Secretary for Natural Resources; Bryan Cash (Designated) Stephen Padilla, Coastal Commission Chair; Alison Dettmer (Designated) Keely Bosler, Director, Department of Finance; Gayle Miller (Designated) Senate Representatives Benjamin Allen (District 26) Josh […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Public...)
- San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #38 – September 10, 2021AGENDA September 10, 2021 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. VIRTUAL MEETING ZOOM Meeting Information: For live, online viewing of meeting, go to this address: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/96517077363?pwd=N1NVR0NUQklvSUJEUXErSElVNmdPdz09 Passcode: 869321 To participate remotely by telephone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) +1 346 […] (Read more on San Francisco Bay...)
- Job Posting: Staff Services Analyst or Conservancy Program Development Analyst I“Love the California coast and the environment? This might be the job for you!” The position is located in Oakland, CA. Applications received without ALL the required items (state application std. 678, copy of diploma and/or transcripts, and cover letter), will NOT receive further consideration for this position. SCC will fill the vacancy at the Conservancy Program […] (Read more on Job Posting: Staff...)