San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #35 – December 11, 2020
10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Location – VIRTUAL MEETING
Please click this URL to join Zoom webinar:
Or join by phone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 965 1707 7363
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Attendees are informed of Water Trail-related activities, progress, and accomplishments.
- Attendees informed of Point Pinole ADA Access Grant Proposal.
- After receiving Advisory Committee guidance, Project Management Team makes a consensus-based decision on trailhead designation of Crane Cove Park, San Francisco.
Time – Agenda Items
10:00 – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review, and Meeting Ground Rules / Zoom Logistics
10:10 – Updates and Announcements from Water Trail Staff, Project Management Team, and Advisory Committee Members
10:30 – Water Trail Program Update and 2021 Priorities Discussion
11:00 – Point Pinole ADA Water Access Project – Water Trail Grant
- Presentation and grant application overview
- Discussion with Advisory Committee
- Public comments
- Project Management Team discussion on grant authorization
11:20 – BREAK
11:30 – Trailhead Designation Consideration: Crane Cove Park, San Francisco
• Presentation and Site Description review
• Discussion with Advisory Committee
• Public comments
• Advisory Committee consensus guidance to Project Management Team on trailhead designation
• Project Management Team discussion and decision on conditional designation
12:15– Public Comments
12:30 – Adjourn
Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team; times are approximate.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Avra Heller, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coastal Conservancy Public Meeting in San Rafael – April 06Meeting Notice Douglas Bosco (Public Member), Chair Joy Sterling (Public Member) Marce Gutiérrez-Graudiņš (Public Member) Joseph Alioto Jr. (Public Member) Wade Crowfoot, Secretary for Natural Resources; Bryan Cash (Designated) Donne Brownsey, Coastal Commission Chair; Madeline Cavalieri (Designated) Keely Bosler, Director, Department of Finance; Gayle Miller (Designated) Senate Representatives Benjamin Allen (District 26) Josh Becker (District […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Public...)
- Joy Sterling Appointed as Coastal Conservancy MemberYesterday, March 15, 2023, the Senate Rules Committee, chaired by Senate President pro Tempore Toni G. Atkins (D-San Diego), appointed Joy Sterling to the California State Coastal Conservancy. “Joy Sterling is a respected leader in her community and a dedicated advocate for local coastal economies,” said Pro Tem Atkins. “I am confident she will continue […] (Read more on Joy Sterling Appointed...)
- Job Posting: Contracts and Procurement ManagerThe Coastal Conservancy is recruiting for a Staff Service Manager I (SSM I) who will be leading our Contracts & Procurement team to join our team. The State Coastal Conservancy values diversity at all levels of the organization and is committed to fostering an environment in which employees from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal […] (Read more on Job Posting: Contracts...)
Visit the State of California
Department of Public Health online
for all the latest publicly available information
and guidance on the COVID-19 virus