Grant Application and Award Process
- Contact the Regional Manager for your geographic area. They will advise you on submitting an application for ongoing grant programs or for a scheduled grant round with an upcoming deadline.
- (a). If you are applying for ongoing grant funding, develop a pre-proposal and submit to the Regional Manager. After the pre-proposal is reviewed, you will be asked to make revisions or submit a full application. This process typically takes 1-4 months.
(b). If you are applying for a scheduled grant round, develop a full application and submit it by the RFP deadline. RFPs are generally open for 2-4 months.
- Staff will review applications and notify applicants of the projects that will be recommended to the Board for funding. For applications based on pre-proposals, this review and selection process takes 1-2 months. For RFPs, this process takes 3-5 months.
- Staff presents projects to the Conservancy Board for their consideration and approval.
- Staff will work with successful grantees to develop documentation and pre-requisites before Grant Agreement is executed. This typically takes 1-2 months.
- Grantee can commence work and submit monthly invoices to the Conservancy. Invoices are typically paid within 6 weeks of receipt.
- Job Postings: Accountant Trainee (2 positions)The Coastal Conservancy is recruiting for two (2) Accountant Trainees who will be working alongside with our accounting team. “Love the California coast, the environment, and accounting? This might be the job for you! SCC Accounting Unit is seeking for two highly motivated individuals to work as Accountant Trainees. The State Coastal Conservancy (SCC) values […] (Read more on Job Postings: Accountant...)
- Job Posting: Accounting Manager“Love the California coast, the environment, and managing accounting? This might be the job for you!” The State Coastal Conservancy (SCC) values diversity at all levels of the organization and is committed to fostering an environment in which employees from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed and can thrive. We believe […] (Read more on Job Posting: Accounting...)
- Coastal Conservancy Public Meeting in Sacramento – June 01Meeting Notice Douglas Bosco (Public Member), Chair Joy Sterling (Public Member) Marce Gutiérrez-Graudiņš (Public Member) Joseph Alioto Jr. (Public Member) Wade Crowfoot, Secretary for Natural Resources; Bryan Cash and Jenn Eckerle (Designated) Donne Brownsey, Coastal Commission Chair; Madeline Cavalieri (Designated) Keely Bosler, Director, Department of Finance; Gayle Miller (Designated) Senate Representatives Benjamin Allen […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Public...)
Visit the State of California
Department of Public Health online
for all the latest publicly available information
and guidance on the COVID-19 virus