Grant Application and Award Process
- Contact the Regional Manager for your geographic area. They will advise you on submitting an application for ongoing grant programs or for a scheduled grant round with an upcoming deadline.
- (a). If you are applying for ongoing grant funding, develop a pre-proposal and submit to the Regional Manager. After the pre-proposal is reviewed, you will be asked to make revisions or submit a full application. This process typically takes 1-4 months.
(b). If you are applying for a scheduled grant round, develop a full application and submit it by the RFP deadline. RFPs are generally open for 2-4 months.
- Staff will review applications and notify applicants of the projects that will be recommended to the Board for funding. For applications based on pre-proposals, this review and selection process takes 1-2 months. For RFPs, this process takes 3-5 months.
- Staff presents projects to the Conservancy Board for their consideration and approval.
- Staff will work with successful grantees to develop documentation and pre-requisites before Grant Agreement is executed. This typically takes 1-2 months.
- Grantee can commence work and submit monthly invoices to the Conservancy. Invoices are typically paid within 6 weeks of receipt.
- Job Posting: Human Resources AnalystLove the California coast, the environment and working in Human Resources? This might be the job for you! The position is located in Oakland, CA. The full job description, including information on how to apply, is located here. Applications received without ALL the required items, will NOT receive further consideration for this position. (Cover letter […] (Read more on Job Posting: Human...)
- Coastal Conservancy Public Meeting in Santa Cruz – December 19Douglas Bosco (Public Member), Chair Ann Notthoff (Public Member), Vice Chair Marce Gutiérrez-Graudi?š (Public Member) Wade Crowfoot, Secretary for Natural Resources; Bryan Cash (Designated) Dayna Bochco, Coastal Commission Chair; Susan Hansch (Designated) Keely Bosler, Director, Department of Finance; Gayle Miller (Designated) Senate Representatives Benjamin Allen (District 26) Bill Monning (District 17) Jerry Hill (District 13) […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Public...)
- San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #32 – December 6, 2019Time 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Location Elihu M. Harris State Office Building 1515 Clay Street, 10th Floor, Del Norte Conference Room Oakland, California Conference Call / Webinar Information: To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-877-336-1829; Participant code: 555450#. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us on hold. For […] (Read more on San Francisco Bay...)