San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #34 – September 18, 2020
10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Location – VIRTUAL MEETING
Please click this URL to join Zoom webinar:
Or join by phone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1 669 900 6833 or;
+1 253 215 8782 or;
+1 346 248 7799
Webinar ID: 921 8949 0950
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Attendees are informed of Water Trail-related activities, progress, and accomplishments.
- Attendees informed of Burlingame Shoreline Park design and status.
- After receiving Advisory Committee guidance, Project Management Team makes consensus-based decisions on trailhead designations of Belden’s Landing Boat Launch.
Time – Agenda Items
10:00 – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review, and Meeting Ground Rules / Zoom Logistics
10:10 – Updates and Announcements from Water Trail Staff, Project Management Team, and Advisory Committee Members
10:40 – Water Trail Safety Update
10:50 – Sausalito Community Boating Center – Water Trail Grant
- Presentation and grant application overview
- Discussion with Advisory Committee
- Public comments
11:10 – Burlingame Shoreline Park Presentation and Discussion
11:30 – BREAK
• Presentation and Site Description review
• Discussion with Advisory Committee
• Public comments
• Advisory Committee consensus guidance to Project Management Team on trailhead designation
• Project Management Team discussion and decision on conditional designation
12:15– Public Comments
12:30 – Adjourn
Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team; times are approximate.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Avra Heller, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coastal Conservancy Executive Officer Selection Meeting – November 3, 2021Meeting Notice Douglas Bosco (Public Member), Chair Ann Notthoff (Public Member), Vice Chair Marce Gutiérrez-Graudiņš (Public Member) Joseph Alioto Jr. (Public Member) Wade Crowfoot, Secretary for Natural Resources; Bryan Cash (Designated) Stephen Padilla, Coastal Commission Chair; Alison Dettmer (Designated) Keely Bosler, Director, Department of Finance; Gayle Miller (Designated) Senate Representatives Benjamin Allen (District 26) Josh […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Executive...)
- $500 million to be Appropriated to Coastal Conservancy for Coastal Resilience over two yearsOn September 23, 2021, Governor Newsom signed a budget bill that includes a total of $500 million for coastal resilience to be appropriated to the State Coastal Conservancy in Fiscal Years 2022-23 and 2023-24. This coastal resilience funding is part of the larger climate resilience budget package that demonstrates the State of California’s commitment to […] (Read more on $500 million to...)
- Press Release: Coastal Conservancy Awards $14 million for Coastal Access, Protection, and RestorationYesterday, the Board of the State Coastal Conservancy authorized over $14 million in funding for restoration, preservation, and public access to California’s coast and coastal watersheds. The projects approved included $495,000 to design and permit access amenities and a new ADA-compliant bathroom at Lechuza Beach in Malibu, $755,820 to remove fish barriers and restore habitat […] (Read more on Press Release: Coastal...)