San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #34 – September 18, 2020
10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Location – VIRTUAL MEETING
Please click this URL to join Zoom webinar:
Or join by phone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1 669 900 6833 or;
+1 253 215 8782 or;
+1 346 248 7799
Webinar ID: 921 8949 0950
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Attendees are informed of Water Trail-related activities, progress, and accomplishments.
- Attendees informed of Burlingame Shoreline Park design and status.
- After receiving Advisory Committee guidance, Project Management Team makes consensus-based decisions on trailhead designations of Belden’s Landing Boat Launch.
Time – Agenda Items
10:00 – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review, and Meeting Ground Rules / Zoom Logistics
10:10 – Updates and Announcements from Water Trail Staff, Project Management Team, and Advisory Committee Members
10:40 – Water Trail Safety Update
10:50 – Sausalito Community Boating Center – Water Trail Grant
- Presentation and grant application overview
- Discussion with Advisory Committee
- Public comments
11:10 – Burlingame Shoreline Park Presentation and Discussion
11:30 – BREAK
• Presentation and Site Description review
• Discussion with Advisory Committee
• Public comments
• Advisory Committee consensus guidance to Project Management Team on trailhead designation
• Project Management Team discussion and decision on conditional designation
12:15– Public Comments
12:30 – Adjourn
Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team; times are approximate.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Avra Heller, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager, at email@example.com.
- Job Posting: Bay Area Deputy Program Manager“Love San Francisco Bay, the environment, and managing people? This might be the job for you!” The position is located in Oakland, CA. Applications received without ALL the required items (state application std. 678, copy of diploma and/or transcripts, cover letter and SOQ), will NOT receive further consideration for this position. This advertisement will be used for […] (Read more on Job Posting: Bay...)
- Job Posting: Project Development Analyst (Limited Term/Full Time)“Love the California coast and the environment? This might be the job for you!” The position headquarters is located in Oakland, CA. Applications received without ALL the required items (state application std. 678, copy of diploma and/or transcripts, and cover letter), will NOT receive further consideration for this position. This position is advertised as limited-term/full-time but may become permanent/full-time. […] (Read more on Job Posting: Project...)
- Job Posting: Executive OfficerExecutive Officer/California Coastal Conservancy The State Coastal Conservancy is seeking a new Executive Officer. This is an exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced professional to lead an organization’s efforts to protect, restore, protect and improve natural lands and waterways and increase access to the coast for families and individuals in California. Mission Statement […] (Read more on Job Posting: Executive...)