San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #34 – September 18, 2020
10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Location – VIRTUAL MEETING
Please click this URL to join Zoom webinar:
Or join by phone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1 669 900 6833 or;
+1 253 215 8782 or;
+1 346 248 7799
Webinar ID: 921 8949 0950
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Attendees are informed of Water Trail-related activities, progress, and accomplishments.
- Attendees informed of Burlingame Shoreline Park design and status.
- After receiving Advisory Committee guidance, Project Management Team makes consensus-based decisions on trailhead designations of Belden’s Landing Boat Launch.
Time – Agenda Items
10:00 – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review, and Meeting Ground Rules / Zoom Logistics
10:10 – Updates and Announcements from Water Trail Staff, Project Management Team, and Advisory Committee Members
10:40 – Water Trail Safety Update
10:50 – Sausalito Community Boating Center – Water Trail Grant
- Presentation and grant application overview
- Discussion with Advisory Committee
- Public comments
11:10 – Burlingame Shoreline Park Presentation and Discussion
11:30 – BREAK
• Presentation and Site Description review
• Discussion with Advisory Committee
• Public comments
• Advisory Committee consensus guidance to Project Management Team on trailhead designation
• Project Management Team discussion and decision on conditional designation
12:15– Public Comments
12:30 – Adjourn
Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team; times are approximate.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Avra Heller, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Press Release: Coastal Conservancy awards over $60 million in grants for coastal access, restoration, and resilienceToday, the Board of the State Coastal Conservancy approved over $60 million in grants for restoration, protection, public access, and wildfire and climate resilience along the California coast and San Francisco Bay. Included in the approvals were: $20 million to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for the Bel Marin Keys Unit V expansion of the […] (Read more on Press Release: Coastal...)
- Coastal Conservancy Public Zoom Meeting – September 22, 2022Meeting Notice Douglas Bosco (Public Member), Chair Ann Notthoff (Public Member), Vice Chair Marce Gutiérrez-Graudiņš (Public Member) Joseph Alioto Jr. (Public Member) Wade Crowfoot, Secretary for Natural Resources; Bryan Cash (Designated) Donne Brownsey, Coastal Commission Chair; Madeline Cavalieri (Designated) Keely Bosler, Director, Department of Finance; Gayle Miller (Designated) Senate Representatives Benjamin Allen (District 26) Josh […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Public...)
- Job Posting: HR, Budgets & Grants ManagerLove the California coast and the environment and working to support diversity and inclusion? This might be the job for you!” The State Coastal Conservancy values diversity at all levels of the organization and is committed to fostering an environment in which employees from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed and […] (Read more on Job Posting: HR,...)