San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #34 – September 18, 2020
10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Location – VIRTUAL MEETING
Please click this URL to join Zoom webinar:
Or join by phone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1 669 900 6833 or;
+1 253 215 8782 or;
+1 346 248 7799
Webinar ID: 921 8949 0950
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Attendees are informed of Water Trail-related activities, progress, and accomplishments.
- Attendees informed of Burlingame Shoreline Park design and status.
- After receiving Advisory Committee guidance, Project Management Team makes consensus-based decisions on trailhead designations of Belden’s Landing Boat Launch.
Time – Agenda Items
10:00 – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review, and Meeting Ground Rules / Zoom Logistics
10:10 – Updates and Announcements from Water Trail Staff, Project Management Team, and Advisory Committee Members
10:40 – Water Trail Safety Update
10:50 – Sausalito Community Boating Center – Water Trail Grant
- Presentation and grant application overview
- Discussion with Advisory Committee
- Public comments
11:10 – Burlingame Shoreline Park Presentation and Discussion
11:30 – BREAK
• Presentation and Site Description review
• Discussion with Advisory Committee
• Public comments
• Advisory Committee consensus guidance to Project Management Team on trailhead designation
• Project Management Team discussion and decision on conditional designation
12:15– Public Comments
12:30 – Adjourn
Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team; times are approximate.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Avra Heller, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager, at email@example.com.
- Coastal Conservancy Awards $7 Million for SF Bay and Coastal Restoration, Preservation, and Public Access21 Explore the Coast Grants Awarded to Fund Coastal Programming for Communities Facing Barriers to Access Oakland, CA – Today, the Board of the California State Coastal Conservancy awarded over $7 million to 15 projects to protect and restore the California coast and San Francisco Bay, and increase public access to these natural resources. Included […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Awards...)
- Call for Applications to Serve on the California State Coastal Conservancy’s Explore the Coast Advisory BoardApplication Due December 15, 2020 Background California’s ocean, coast, and beaches have long been recognized and used as spaces of joy, relaxation, and healing. The State Coastal Conservancy’s Explore the Coast (ETC) grant program seeks to provide coastal experiences for people and communities who face challenges or barriers to accessing or enjoying the coast […] (Read more on Call for Applications...)
- Job Posting: Accountant TraineeJob Description and Duties “Love the coast, the environment and have an Accounting background? This might be the job for you!” The position is located in Oakland, CA. Under the direct supervision of the Accounting Manager, the incumbent performs difficult technical and professional accounting work within the Accounting unit of the Conservancy. Record vouchers to […] (Read more on Job Posting: Accountant...)