San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #34 – September 18, 2020
10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Location – VIRTUAL MEETING
Please click this URL to join Zoom webinar:
Or join by phone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1 669 900 6833 or;
+1 253 215 8782 or;
+1 346 248 7799
Webinar ID: 921 8949 0950
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Attendees are informed of Water Trail-related activities, progress, and accomplishments.
- Attendees informed of Burlingame Shoreline Park design and status.
- After receiving Advisory Committee guidance, Project Management Team makes consensus-based decisions on trailhead designations of Belden’s Landing Boat Launch.
Time – Agenda Items
10:00 – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review, and Meeting Ground Rules / Zoom Logistics
10:10 – Updates and Announcements from Water Trail Staff, Project Management Team, and Advisory Committee Members
10:40 – Water Trail Safety Update
10:50 – Sausalito Community Boating Center – Water Trail Grant
- Presentation and grant application overview
- Discussion with Advisory Committee
- Public comments
11:10 – Burlingame Shoreline Park Presentation and Discussion
11:30 – BREAK
• Presentation and Site Description review
• Discussion with Advisory Committee
• Public comments
• Advisory Committee consensus guidance to Project Management Team on trailhead designation
• Project Management Team discussion and decision on conditional designation
12:15– Public Comments
12:30 – Adjourn
Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team; times are approximate.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Avra Heller, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager, at email@example.com.
- Grant Opportunity: FOREST HEALTH & WILDFIRE RESILIENCE PROGRAMIntent The Conservancy’s Forest Health and Wildfire Resilience Program will fund approximately $12 million in grants for ready-to-implement projects that reduce the risk of wildfire on public and protected lands. There are no maximum or minimum grant amounts for this funding. Eligible Applicants Public Agencies Nonprofit organizations with 501(c)(3) status Federally-Recognized Indian Tribes Eligible […] (Read more on Grant Opportunity: FOREST...)
- Public Input Period: Updating the Project Selection CriteriaThe Coastal Conservancy is updating its project selection criteria and we are asking for public comments on the proposed new criteria. The draft proposed criteria are here. There will be a webinar to discuss the proposed criteria on April 16 at 10:00, to register, click here. If you would like to send in comments, you […] (Read more on Public Input Period:...)
- Job Posting: Accounting Officer“Love the California coast and the environment? This might be the job for you!” The position is located in Oakland, CA. Applications received without ALL the required items, will NOT receive further consideration for this position. A copy of your transcripts or diploma is required, if you are on the Accounting Officer (specialist) Eligibility list. This advertisement will be […] (Read more on Job Posting: Accounting...)