San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #34 – September 18, 2020
10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Location – VIRTUAL MEETING
Please click this URL to join Zoom webinar:
Or join by phone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1 669 900 6833 or;
+1 253 215 8782 or;
+1 346 248 7799
Webinar ID: 921 8949 0950
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Attendees are informed of Water Trail-related activities, progress, and accomplishments.
- Attendees informed of Burlingame Shoreline Park design and status.
- After receiving Advisory Committee guidance, Project Management Team makes consensus-based decisions on trailhead designations of Belden’s Landing Boat Launch.
Time – Agenda Items
10:00 – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review, and Meeting Ground Rules / Zoom Logistics
10:10 – Updates and Announcements from Water Trail Staff, Project Management Team, and Advisory Committee Members
10:40 – Water Trail Safety Update
10:50 – Sausalito Community Boating Center – Water Trail Grant
- Presentation and grant application overview
- Discussion with Advisory Committee
- Public comments
11:10 – Burlingame Shoreline Park Presentation and Discussion
11:30 – BREAK
• Presentation and Site Description review
• Discussion with Advisory Committee
• Public comments
• Advisory Committee consensus guidance to Project Management Team on trailhead designation
• Project Management Team discussion and decision on conditional designation
12:15– Public Comments
12:30 – Adjourn
Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team; times are approximate.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Avra Heller, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager, at email@example.com.
- Press Release: Coastal Conservancy Awards $15.9 Million for Coastal Restoration, Protection, Public Access, and Climate Resilience2/2/2023 – Today, the Board of the State Coastal Conservancy approved 12 grants totaling over $15.9 million for restoration, protection, public access, and climate resilience along the California coast and San Francisco Bay. Among the projects was a grant of up to $7,000,000 to East Bay Regional Park District to acquire the 768-acre Finley Road […] (Read more on Press Release: Coastal...)
- Coastal Stories 2023 Request for Proposals (RFP) Now Open!The Coastal Conservancy announces its 2023 Coastal Stories grant program Request for Proposals. Through this program, we intend to make the outdoors more inclusive and welcoming for all Californians by fostering representation of Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC), people with disabilities, immigrant communities, low-income communities, and other historically excluded groups in outdoor spaces – […] (Read more on Coastal Stories 2023...)
- Job Posting: Associate Governmental Program AnalystThe Coastal Conservancy is recruiting for an Associate Governmental Program Analyst (AGPA) for our Budget unit to join our team. The State Coastal Conservancy values diversity at all levels of the organization and is committed to fostering an environment in which employees from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed and can […] (Read more on Job Posting: Associate...)