San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #5 – December 4, 2012
December 4, 2012
10:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 11th Floor Conference Room
Conference Call / Webinar Information:
- To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-888-232-3870; Participant code: 226167. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us “on hold.”
- For live, online viewing of meeting materials projected on screen to the meeting group, please register with “Gotomeeting” in advance of the meeting, allowing 15 minutes to finish that process. Join the meeting through this ID number: 716-375-394. The website address is www.gotomeeting.com. Click “Join a Meeting” in the upper right-hand corner to download the software and join the meeting. Or, you can try using this address: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/716-375-394.
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Understanding of current and future phases for Water Trail implementation
- Renewed commitment among Advisory Committee members to communicate with respect and honor the ground rules for committee participation
- Understanding of the objectives of the Accessibility Plan, the process for its development, opportunities for participation in its development, and how it will be implemented
- Additional Water Trail website ideas
- Understanding of current status of sign program and brochure
10:00 Welcome, Introductions, and Agenda Review
10:10 Meeting Ground Rules
10:20 Water Trail Year in Review and Looking to 2013
- Major accomplishments and progress
- Catching up on accessibility planning
- Opportunities for participation, designation, and grants in 2013
10:40 Updates from Advisory Committee Members
11:00 Accessibility and the Water Trail
- Overview of the Accessibility Plan
- Discussion and input
11:30 15-minute BREAK
11:45 Accessibility and the Water Trail (continued)
- Discussion and input (continued)
12:15 Water Trail Outreach Activities
- Website – Review and Input
- Brochure, Survey, and Sign Program Review
Agenda items may be taken out sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team and may take more or less time than the approximate times listed here.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Ms. Ann Buell, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager at (510) 286-0752, or email@example.com.
The meeting room is wheelchair accessible. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Mr. Dick Wayman at (510) 286-4182 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- Coastal Conservancy Public Meeting in Pacific Grove – December 01Meeting Notice Douglas Bosco (Public Member), Chair Ann Notthoff (Public Member), Vice Chair Marce Gutiérrez-Graudi?š (Public Member) Joseph Alioto Jr. (Public Member) Wade Crowfoot, Secretary for Natural Resources; Bryan Cash (Designated) Donne Brownsey, Coastal Commission Chair; Madeline Cavalieri (Designated) Keely Bosler, Director, Department of Finance; Gayle Miller (Designated) Senate Representatives Benjamin Allen (District 26) […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Public...)
- SCC Grant Availability Webinar Nov 9The State of California has made an unprecedented investment in the resilience and accessibility of the coast. As a result, the Coastal Conservancy has significant funding available to non-profit organizations, public agencies, and federally-recognized tribes for projects that benefit public access, natural resources, working lands, and climate resiliency at the coast, coastal watersheds, and the San […] (Read more on SCC Grant Availability...)
- Call for Applications to Serve on the Explore the Coast Advisory BoardCalifornia’s ocean, coast, and beaches have long been recognized and used as spaces of joy, relaxation, and healing. The State Coastal Conservancy’s Explore the Coast (ETC) grant program seeks to provide coastal experiences for people and communities who face challenges or barriers to accessing or enjoying the coast (“ETC Priority Communities”). ETC Priority Communities […] (Read more on Call for Applications...)