San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Accessibility Sub-Committee
January 23, 2013
1:30 PM to 3:30 PM
State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 11th Floor Conference Room
Conference Call / Webinar Information:
- To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-888-232-3870; Participant code: 226167. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us “on hold.”
- For live, online viewing of meeting materials projected on screen, if any, please register with “Gotomeeting” in advance of the meeting, allowing 15 minutes to finish that process. Join the meeting through this ID number: 484-384-186. The website address is www.gotomeeting.com. Click “Join a Meeting” in the upper right-hand corner to download the software and join the meeting. Or, you can try using this address: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/484384186.
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Meeting attendees become acquainted, especially with regard to interests in non-motorized small boat use around San Francisco Bay.
- Meeting attendees gain a common understanding of why the sub-committee has been formed and what its objectives are.
- An outline of topics to be addressed over the course of several meetings is generated.
- The role of the sub-committee in relation to the Advisory Committee to the WT and management of the project as a whole is clear.
Time – Agenda
1:30 – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review, Ground Rules
1:50 – Purpose of Sub-Committee and Clarification of Roles
2:00 – Sub-Committee Objectives – what do we all hope to get from the sub-committee?
- Topics to tackle
- Accessibility Plan
- Prioritization discussion
- Who else do we need to hear from or involve, and when
3:20 Review of topics generated and timing for future meetings
The meeting room is wheelchair accessible. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Mr. Dick Wayman at (510) 286-4182 or email@example.com no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- Coastal Conservancy Public Meeting in Pacific Grove – December 01Meeting Notice Douglas Bosco (Public Member), Chair Ann Notthoff (Public Member), Vice Chair Marce Gutiérrez-Graudi?š (Public Member) Joseph Alioto Jr. (Public Member) Wade Crowfoot, Secretary for Natural Resources; Bryan Cash (Designated) Donne Brownsey, Coastal Commission Chair; Madeline Cavalieri (Designated) Keely Bosler, Director, Department of Finance; Gayle Miller (Designated) Senate Representatives Benjamin Allen (District 26) […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Public...)
- SCC Grant Availability Webinar Nov 9The State of California has made an unprecedented investment in the resilience and accessibility of the coast. As a result, the Coastal Conservancy has significant funding available to non-profit organizations, public agencies, and federally-recognized tribes for projects that benefit public access, natural resources, working lands, and climate resiliency at the coast, coastal watersheds, and the San […] (Read more on SCC Grant Availability...)
- Call for Applications to Serve on the Explore the Coast Advisory BoardCalifornia’s ocean, coast, and beaches have long been recognized and used as spaces of joy, relaxation, and healing. The State Coastal Conservancy’s Explore the Coast (ETC) grant program seeks to provide coastal experiences for people and communities who face challenges or barriers to accessing or enjoying the coast (“ETC Priority Communities”). ETC Priority Communities […] (Read more on Call for Applications...)