San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #7 —- June 28, 2013
June 28, 2013
10:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 11th Floor Conference Room
Conference Call / Webinar Information:
- To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-888-232-3870; Participant code: 226167. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us “on hold.”
- For live, online viewing of meeting materials projected on screen to the meeting group, please register with “Gotomeeting” in advance of the meeting, allowing 15 minutes to finish that process. Join the meeting through this ID number: 455257210. The website address is www.gotomeeting.com. Click “Join a Meeting” in the upper right-hand corner to download the software and join the meeting. Or, you can try using this address: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/455257210.
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Project Management Team (PMT) makes final decision on conditional designation of Alviso Marina County Park
- Attendees contribute updates on Water Trail-related developments and opportunities
- Advisory Committee provides input on grant applications received by Water Trail staff in the context of site designation and from the perspective of the interest group they represent
- Attendees understand the outline for the completion of the Water Trail Accessibility Plan, opportunities for involvement, and the timeline for its completion
10:00 Welcome, Introductions, and Agenda Review
10:10 Meeting Ground Rules
10:15 Updates from Project Management Team, Water Trail Staff, and Advisory Committee Members
10:35 Alviso Marina County Park
- Final Decision on Conditional Site Designation by PMT
10:45 Water Trail Grant Program update and input
- In-depth discussion of Petaluma Small Craft Boat Center grant application summary,
proposed project and map
11:30 15-minute BREAK
11:45 Water Trail Grant Program update and input (continued)
- Summary presentation of other grant applications received (Palo Alto Baylands Sail Station and Oyster Point Marina)
- General discussion of site improvement needs
12:10 Accessibility Plan Update
- Outline of Accessibility Plan (Table of Contents)
- Opportunities for involvement and review of drafts
- Timeline for completion
12:50 Public Comment
Agenda items may be taken out sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team and may take more or less time than the approximate times listed here.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Ms. Ann Buell, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager at (510) 286-0752, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The meeting room is wheelchair accessible. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Mr. Dick Wayman at (510) 286-4182 or email@example.com no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- Joy Sterling Appointed as Coastal Conservancy MemberYesterday, March 15, 2023, the Senate Rules Committee, chaired by Senate President pro Tempore Toni G. Atkins (D-San Diego), appointed Joy Sterling to the California State Coastal Conservancy. “Joy Sterling is a respected leader in her community and a dedicated advocate for local coastal economies,” said Pro Tem Atkins. “I am confident she will continue […] (Read more on Joy Sterling Appointed...)
- Job Posting: Contracts and Procurement ManagerThe Coastal Conservancy is recruiting for a Staff Service Manager I (SSM I) who will be leading our Contracts & Procurement team to join our team. The State Coastal Conservancy values diversity at all levels of the organization and is committed to fostering an environment in which employees from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal […] (Read more on Job Posting: Contracts...)
- REPOST: Job Posting: Associate Governmental Program AnalystThe Coastal Conservancy is recruiting for an Associate Governmental Program Analyst (AGPA) for our Budget unit to join our team. The State Coastal Conservancy values diversity at all levels of the organization and is committed to fostering an environment in which employees from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed and can […] (Read more on REPOST: Job Posting:...)
Visit the State of California
Department of Public Health online
for all the latest publicly available information
and guidance on the COVID-19 virus