San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #8 —September 27, 2013
September 27, 2013
10:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 11th Floor Conference Room
- To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-888-232-3870; Participant code: 226167. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us “on hold.”
- For live, online viewing of meeting materials projected on screen to the meeting group, please register with “Gotomeeting” in advance of the meeting, allowing 15 minutes to finish that process. Join the meeting through this ID number: 767-011-386. The website address is www.gotomeeting.com. Click “Join a Meeting” in the upper right-hand corner to download the software and join the meeting. Or, you can try using this address: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/767011386.
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Attendees share updates and announcements on Water Trail-related developments.
- Advisory Committee provides consensus guidance on Ferry Point trailhead to Project Management Team and understands how requested grant funds would be used.
- Understanding of Accessibility Plan progress and opportunities for involvement with the sub-committee and 2013 Accessibility Survey.
- Understanding of new Water Trail site designation milestone, with brochures and sign designs finalized
10:00 Welcome, Introductions, and Agenda Review
10:10 Updates and Announcements from Project Management Team, Water Trail Staff, and Advisory Committee Members
10:35 Trailhead Designation and Grant Consideration: Ferry Point
11:30 15-minute BREAK
11:45 Trailhead Designation and Grant Consideration: Ferry Point (continued)
- Project Management Team discussion and decision on conditional designation
12:00 Water Trail Accessibility Plan Update
- Report on September 17 accessibility sub-committee meeting and associated activities
- Plans for dissemination of Water Trail 2013 Accessibility Survey
12:50 Public Comment
Agenda items may be taken out sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team and may take more or less time than the approximate times listed here.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Ms. Ann Buell, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager at (510) 286-0752, or email@example.com.
The meeting room is wheelchair accessible. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Mr. Dick Wayman at (510) 286-4182 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- REQUEST FOR SERVICES (RFS): Community Engagement for the Ballona Wetlands Restoration ProjectThe California State Coastal Conservancy requests the services of an expert in participatory community engagement to develop and implement robust community engagement for the Ballona Wetlands Restoration Project (Project), located in the Ballona Wetlands Ecological Reserve in the City of Los Angeles. This RFS is being released for a second time in order to allow […] (Read more on REQUEST FOR SERVICES...)
- Job Posting: Administrative Deputy Executive Officer“Love the California Coast, the environment, supervising people, and public agency management? This might be the job for you!” The State Coastal Conservancy is seeking an experienced leader to join our Executive Management team as the Administrative Deputy Executive Officer, CEA, range A. The State Coastal Conservancy is headquartered in Oakland, CA. Reporting to the […] (Read more on Job Posting: Administrative...)
- Job Posting: Budget AnalystLove the California coast and the environment and working to support diversity and inclusion? This might be the job for you!” The position is located in Oakland, CA. Under the general direction of the Staff Services Manager II, the incumbent works as part of the Budget Unit, and in coordination with other administrative units, project staff, […] (Read more on Job Posting: Budget...)