San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #8 —September 27, 2013
September 27, 2013
10:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 11th Floor Conference Room
- To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-888-232-3870; Participant code: 226167. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us “on hold.”
- For live, online viewing of meeting materials projected on screen to the meeting group, please register with “Gotomeeting” in advance of the meeting, allowing 15 minutes to finish that process. Join the meeting through this ID number: 767-011-386. The website address is www.gotomeeting.com. Click “Join a Meeting” in the upper right-hand corner to download the software and join the meeting. Or, you can try using this address: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/767011386.
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Attendees share updates and announcements on Water Trail-related developments.
- Advisory Committee provides consensus guidance on Ferry Point trailhead to Project Management Team and understands how requested grant funds would be used.
- Understanding of Accessibility Plan progress and opportunities for involvement with the sub-committee and 2013 Accessibility Survey.
- Understanding of new Water Trail site designation milestone, with brochures and sign designs finalized
10:00 Welcome, Introductions, and Agenda Review
10:10 Updates and Announcements from Project Management Team, Water Trail Staff, and Advisory Committee Members
10:35 Trailhead Designation and Grant Consideration: Ferry Point
11:30 15-minute BREAK
11:45 Trailhead Designation and Grant Consideration: Ferry Point (continued)
- Project Management Team discussion and decision on conditional designation
12:00 Water Trail Accessibility Plan Update
- Report on September 17 accessibility sub-committee meeting and associated activities
- Plans for dissemination of Water Trail 2013 Accessibility Survey
12:50 Public Comment
Agenda items may be taken out sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team and may take more or less time than the approximate times listed here.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Ms. Ann Buell, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager at (510) 286-0752, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The meeting room is wheelchair accessible. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Mr. Dick Wayman at (510) 286-4182 or email@example.com no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- 2022 Explore the Coast Grants Application Period Now OpenThe California State Coastal Conservancy announces the availability of grants to public agencies, federally-recognized tribes and indigenous communities, and nonprofit organizations for programs that facilitate and enhance the public’s opportunities to explore California’s spectacular coast and San Francisco Bay shoreline. The ocean, coast, and beaches have long been recognized and used as spaces of joy, […] (Read more on 2022 Explore the...)
- Job Posting: Senior Staff CounselThe position is located in Oakland, CA. **Once a significant candidate pool is received, an internal cutoff period will be established and interviews will be scheduled, and only the most qualified candidates will be invited to the interview** Applications received without ALL the required items, will NOT receive further consideration for this position. (Cover letter, state application, resume […] (Read more on Job Posting: Senior...)
- Job Posting: Staff Counsel**Once a significant candidate pool is received, an internal cutoff period will be established and interviews will be scheduled, and only the most qualified candidates will be invited to the interview** Applications received without ALL the required items, will NOT receive further consideration for this position. (Cover letter, state application, resume and a writing sample you have authored) […] (Read more on Job Posting: Staff...)