San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #11 – June 6, 2014
June 6, 2014
10:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 11th Floor Conference Room
Conference Call / Webinar Information:
- To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-888-232-3870; Participant code: 226167. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us “on hold.”
- For live, online viewing of meeting materials projected on screen to the meeting group, please register with “Gotomeeting” in advance of the meeting, allowing 15 minutes to finish that process. Join the meeting through this ID number: 767011386. The website address is www.gotomeeting.com. Click “Join a Meeting” in the upper right-hand corner to download the software and join the meeting. Or, you can try using this address: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/744288002
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Attendees are informed of Water Trail-related developments.
- Attendees are informed on Water Trail safety and rescue issues.
- Attendees discuss trailhead informational issues and Water Trail roles, consensus guidance.
- Project Management Team reaches consensus decision on Napa Downtown Main Street Dock trailhead after receiving Advisory Committee guidance.
Time Agenda Item
10:00 Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review, and Meeting Ground Rules
10:10 Updates and Announcements from Project Management Team, Water Trail Staff, and Advisory Committee Members
10:30 U.S. Coast Guard Presentation on Safety and Rescue Issues
11:00 Trailhead DesignationInformation and Review of Roles and Process
- Review of Roles and Process
11:20 15-Minute Break
11:35 Trailhead Designation Consideration: Napa Downtown Main Street Dock (Napa County)
- Presentation and review of Site Description, Environmental Review Summary, and Map
- Discussion with Advisory Committee
- Public comment
- Advisory Committee consensus guidance to Project Management Team on trailhead designation
- Project Management Team discussion and decision on conditional designation
12:50 Public Comment
Agenda items may be taken out sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team; times are approximate.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Ms. Ann Buell, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager at (510) 286-0752, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The meeting room is wheelchair accessible. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Mr. Dick Wayman at (510) 286-4182 or email@example.com no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- 2022 Explore the Coast Grants Application Period Now OpenThe California State Coastal Conservancy announces the availability of grants to public agencies, federally-recognized tribes and indigenous communities, and nonprofit organizations for programs that facilitate and enhance the public’s opportunities to explore California’s spectacular coast and San Francisco Bay shoreline. The ocean, coast, and beaches have long been recognized and used as spaces of joy, […] (Read more on 2022 Explore the...)
- Job Posting: Senior Staff CounselThe position is located in Oakland, CA. **Once a significant candidate pool is received, an internal cutoff period will be established and interviews will be scheduled, and only the most qualified candidates will be invited to the interview** Applications received without ALL the required items, will NOT receive further consideration for this position. (Cover letter, state application, resume […] (Read more on Job Posting: Senior...)
- Job Posting: Staff Counsel**Once a significant candidate pool is received, an internal cutoff period will be established and interviews will be scheduled, and only the most qualified candidates will be invited to the interview** Applications received without ALL the required items, will NOT receive further consideration for this position. (Cover letter, state application, resume and a writing sample you have authored) […] (Read more on Job Posting: Staff...)