San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #11 – June 6, 2014
June 6, 2014
10:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 11th Floor Conference Room
Conference Call / Webinar Information:
- To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-888-232-3870; Participant code: 226167. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us “on hold.”
- For live, online viewing of meeting materials projected on screen to the meeting group, please register with “Gotomeeting” in advance of the meeting, allowing 15 minutes to finish that process. Join the meeting through this ID number: 767011386. The website address is www.gotomeeting.com. Click “Join a Meeting” in the upper right-hand corner to download the software and join the meeting. Or, you can try using this address: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/744288002
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Attendees are informed of Water Trail-related developments.
- Attendees are informed on Water Trail safety and rescue issues.
- Attendees discuss trailhead informational issues and Water Trail roles, consensus guidance.
- Project Management Team reaches consensus decision on Napa Downtown Main Street Dock trailhead after receiving Advisory Committee guidance.
Time Agenda Item
10:00 Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review, and Meeting Ground Rules
10:10 Updates and Announcements from Project Management Team, Water Trail Staff, and Advisory Committee Members
10:30 U.S. Coast Guard Presentation on Safety and Rescue Issues
11:00 Trailhead DesignationInformation and Review of Roles and Process
- Review of Roles and Process
11:20 15-Minute Break
11:35 Trailhead Designation Consideration: Napa Downtown Main Street Dock (Napa County)
- Presentation and review of Site Description, Environmental Review Summary, and Map
- Discussion with Advisory Committee
- Public comment
- Advisory Committee consensus guidance to Project Management Team on trailhead designation
- Project Management Team discussion and decision on conditional designation
12:50 Public Comment
Agenda items may be taken out sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team; times are approximate.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Ms. Ann Buell, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager at (510) 286-0752, or email@example.com.
The meeting room is wheelchair accessible. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Mr. Dick Wayman at (510) 286-4182 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- Coastal Conservancy Public Meeting in San Rafael – April 06Meeting Notice Douglas Bosco (Public Member), Chair Joy Sterling (Public Member) Marce Gutiérrez-Graudiņš (Public Member) Joseph Alioto Jr. (Public Member) Wade Crowfoot, Secretary for Natural Resources; Bryan Cash (Designated) Donne Brownsey, Coastal Commission Chair; Madeline Cavalieri (Designated) Keely Bosler, Director, Department of Finance; Gayle Miller (Designated) Senate Representatives Benjamin Allen (District 26) Josh Becker (District […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Public...)
- Joy Sterling Appointed as Coastal Conservancy MemberYesterday, March 15, 2023, the Senate Rules Committee, chaired by Senate President pro Tempore Toni G. Atkins (D-San Diego), appointed Joy Sterling to the California State Coastal Conservancy. “Joy Sterling is a respected leader in her community and a dedicated advocate for local coastal economies,” said Pro Tem Atkins. “I am confident she will continue […] (Read more on Joy Sterling Appointed...)
- Job Posting: Contracts and Procurement ManagerThe Coastal Conservancy is recruiting for a Staff Service Manager I (SSM I) who will be leading our Contracts & Procurement team to join our team. The State Coastal Conservancy values diversity at all levels of the organization and is committed to fostering an environment in which employees from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal […] (Read more on Job Posting: Contracts...)
Visit the State of California
Department of Public Health online
for all the latest publicly available information
and guidance on the COVID-19 virus