San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #14 – June 12, 2015
10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 11th Floor Conference Room
Conference Call / Webinar Information:
To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-877-336-1831; Participant code: 226167. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us “on hold.”
For live, online viewing of meeting materials, go to www.gotomeeting.com, click “Join a Meeting,” and type this meeting ID number into the box: 782-280-389. Or, you may try using this address: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/782280389.
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Attendees are informed of Water Trail-related activities, progress, and accomplishments;
- Attendees learn about and provide input on plans for the Richmond Waterfront as a potential Water Trail site;
- Project Management Team makes a consensus-based decision on designation of Cuttings Wharf trailhead after receiving Advisory Committee guidance; and
- Attendees participate in information exchange with guest representatives regarding launching and landing needs for dragon boats.
Time – Agenda Items
10:00 – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review, and Meeting Ground Rules
10:10 – Updates and Announcements from Project Management Team, Water Trail Staff, and Advisory Committee Members
10:30 – Presentation on Richmond Waterfront as Potential Water Trail Site
- Presentation by Chad Mason of the San Francisco Bay Area Water Emergency Transportation Authority
- Questions and discussion
11:00 – Trailhead Designation Consideration: Cuttings Wharf (County of Napa)
- Presentation and Site Description review
- Discussion with Advisory Committee
- Public comment
- Advisory Committee consensus guidance to Project Management Team on trailhead designation
- Project Management Team discussion and decision on conditional designation
12: 00 – Break
12:15 – Boat types and their launching and landing needs – panel of representatives answers questions about what works and what is needed for dragon boats.
12:50 – Public Comment
1:00 – Adjourn
Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team; times are approximate.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Dick Wayman, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager at (510) 286-4182, or Dick.Wayman@scc.ca.gov.
The meeting room is wheelchair accessible. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Dick Wayman (contact information above) no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- Coastal Conservancy Public Zoom Meeting – September 23, 2021Meeting Notice Douglas Bosco (Public Member), Chair Ann Notthoff (Public Member), Vice Chair Marce Gutiérrez-Graudiņš (Public Member) Joseph Alioto Jr. (Public Member) Wade Crowfoot, Secretary for Natural Resources; Bryan Cash (Designated) Stephen Padilla, Coastal Commission Chair; Alison Dettmer (Designated) Keely Bosler, Director, Department of Finance; Gayle Miller (Designated) Senate Representatives Benjamin Allen (District 26) Josh […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Public...)
- San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #38 – September 10, 2021AGENDA September 10, 2021 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. VIRTUAL MEETING ZOOM Meeting Information: For live, online viewing of meeting, go to this address: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/96517077363?pwd=N1NVR0NUQklvSUJEUXErSElVNmdPdz09 Passcode: 869321 To participate remotely by telephone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) +1 346 […] (Read more on San Francisco Bay...)
- Job Posting: Staff Services Analyst or Conservancy Program Development Analyst I“Love the California coast and the environment? This might be the job for you!” The position is located in Oakland, CA. Applications received without ALL the required items (state application std. 678, copy of diploma and/or transcripts, and cover letter), will NOT receive further consideration for this position. SCC will fill the vacancy at the Conservancy Program […] (Read more on Job Posting: Staff...)