San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #14 – June 12, 2015
10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 11th Floor Conference Room
Conference Call / Webinar Information:
To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-877-336-1831; Participant code: 226167. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us “on hold.”
For live, online viewing of meeting materials, go to www.gotomeeting.com, click “Join a Meeting,” and type this meeting ID number into the box: 782-280-389. Or, you may try using this address: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/782280389.
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Attendees are informed of Water Trail-related activities, progress, and accomplishments;
- Attendees learn about and provide input on plans for the Richmond Waterfront as a potential Water Trail site;
- Project Management Team makes a consensus-based decision on designation of Cuttings Wharf trailhead after receiving Advisory Committee guidance; and
- Attendees participate in information exchange with guest representatives regarding launching and landing needs for dragon boats.
Time – Agenda Items
10:00 – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review, and Meeting Ground Rules
10:10 – Updates and Announcements from Project Management Team, Water Trail Staff, and Advisory Committee Members
10:30 – Presentation on Richmond Waterfront as Potential Water Trail Site
- Presentation by Chad Mason of the San Francisco Bay Area Water Emergency Transportation Authority
- Questions and discussion
11:00 – Trailhead Designation Consideration: Cuttings Wharf (County of Napa)
- Presentation and Site Description review
- Discussion with Advisory Committee
- Public comment
- Advisory Committee consensus guidance to Project Management Team on trailhead designation
- Project Management Team discussion and decision on conditional designation
12: 00 – Break
12:15 – Boat types and their launching and landing needs – panel of representatives answers questions about what works and what is needed for dragon boats.
12:50 – Public Comment
1:00 – Adjourn
Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team; times are approximate.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Dick Wayman, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager at (510) 286-4182, or Dick.Wayman@scc.ca.gov.
The meeting room is wheelchair accessible. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Dick Wayman (contact information above) no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- Notice of Intention to amend the Conflict of Interest Code of the State Coastal ConservancyThe Coastal Conservancy proposes to amend its conflict of interest code to include employee positions that involve the making or participation in the making of decisions that may foreseeably have a material effect on any financial interest, as set forth in subdivision (a) of section 87302 of the Government Code. The amendment carries out the […] (Read more on Notice of Intention...)
- Press Release: State Coastal Conservancy Awards $84 Million for Climate Resilience, Public Access, Habitat Restoration, and Wildfire ResilienceLast week, the Board of the State Coastal Conservancy authorized funding totaling $84 million for projects to protect and restore coastal lands, increase coastal resilience to climate change, improve public access to the coast, and reduce the impact of wildfire on coastal lands. Grants awarded include: $5,552,800 to the Redwood Community Action Agency to restore 350 […] (Read more on Press Release: State...)
- San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #41 – September 29, 2023, 10am – 12pmAGENDA September 29, 2023 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. HYBRID MEETING Zoom Meeting Information: Please join us on Zoom at this link: https://scc-ca-gov.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYkf-GtrDgjGtwqmo305QFC6HGMco5kob-0 Physical Meeting Location: Claremont Room, 375 Beale Street, San Francisco CA 94105 If you are planning to attend in person, please email Ben.firstname.lastname@example.org in advance so we know to expect you. We […] (Read more on San Francisco Bay...)