San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #14 – June 12, 2015
10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 11th Floor Conference Room
Conference Call / Webinar Information:
To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-877-336-1831; Participant code: 226167. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us “on hold.”
For live, online viewing of meeting materials, go to www.gotomeeting.com, click “Join a Meeting,” and type this meeting ID number into the box: 782-280-389. Or, you may try using this address: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/782280389.
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Attendees are informed of Water Trail-related activities, progress, and accomplishments;
- Attendees learn about and provide input on plans for the Richmond Waterfront as a potential Water Trail site;
- Project Management Team makes a consensus-based decision on designation of Cuttings Wharf trailhead after receiving Advisory Committee guidance; and
- Attendees participate in information exchange with guest representatives regarding launching and landing needs for dragon boats.
Time – Agenda Items
10:00 – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review, and Meeting Ground Rules
10:10 – Updates and Announcements from Project Management Team, Water Trail Staff, and Advisory Committee Members
10:30 – Presentation on Richmond Waterfront as Potential Water Trail Site
- Presentation by Chad Mason of the San Francisco Bay Area Water Emergency Transportation Authority
- Questions and discussion
11:00 – Trailhead Designation Consideration: Cuttings Wharf (County of Napa)
- Presentation and Site Description review
- Discussion with Advisory Committee
- Public comment
- Advisory Committee consensus guidance to Project Management Team on trailhead designation
- Project Management Team discussion and decision on conditional designation
12: 00 – Break
12:15 – Boat types and their launching and landing needs – panel of representatives answers questions about what works and what is needed for dragon boats.
12:50 – Public Comment
1:00 – Adjourn
Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team; times are approximate.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Dick Wayman, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager at (510) 286-4182, or Dick.Wayman@scc.ca.gov.
The meeting room is wheelchair accessible. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Dick Wayman (contact information above) no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- Coastal Conservancy Public Meeting in San Rafael – April 06Meeting Notice Douglas Bosco (Public Member), Chair Joy Sterling (Public Member) Marce Gutiérrez-Graudiņš (Public Member) Joseph Alioto Jr. (Public Member) Wade Crowfoot, Secretary for Natural Resources; Bryan Cash (Designated) Donne Brownsey, Coastal Commission Chair; Madeline Cavalieri (Designated) Keely Bosler, Director, Department of Finance; Gayle Miller (Designated) Senate Representatives Benjamin Allen (District 26) Josh Becker (District […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Public...)
- Joy Sterling Appointed as Coastal Conservancy MemberYesterday, March 15, 2023, the Senate Rules Committee, chaired by Senate President pro Tempore Toni G. Atkins (D-San Diego), appointed Joy Sterling to the California State Coastal Conservancy. “Joy Sterling is a respected leader in her community and a dedicated advocate for local coastal economies,” said Pro Tem Atkins. “I am confident she will continue […] (Read more on Joy Sterling Appointed...)
- Job Posting: Contracts and Procurement ManagerThe Coastal Conservancy is recruiting for a Staff Service Manager I (SSM I) who will be leading our Contracts & Procurement team to join our team. The State Coastal Conservancy values diversity at all levels of the organization and is committed to fostering an environment in which employees from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal […] (Read more on Job Posting: Contracts...)
Visit the State of California
Department of Public Health online
for all the latest publicly available information
and guidance on the COVID-19 virus