San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #32 – December 6, 2019
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Elihu M. Harris State Office Building
1515 Clay Street, 10th Floor, Del Norte Conference Room
Conference Call / Webinar Information:
To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-877-336-1829; Participant code: 555450#. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us on hold.
For live, online viewing of meeting materials, go to www.gotomeeting.com, Meeting ID #679-941-269
- Introduction of BCDC’s new representative on the PMT
- Update from staff on Water Trail progress
- An opportunity for updates from the Advisory Committee
- Review of the Draft Bay Area Boardsailing Plan – We welcome public comments. Please send any comments to Ben Botkin (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Wednesday, December 4th.
- A review of safety trends
- Announcement of next year’s meeting dates
- Opportunity for public comments or updates
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Avra Heller, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager, by phone at (510) 286-1212, or by email at email@example.com.
The meeting room is wheelchair accessible. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Avra Heller (contact information above) no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- Webinar: Updating our Project Selection Criteria, June 21The Coastal Conservancy is updating its project selection criteria and we are asking for public comments on the proposed new criteria. The draft proposed criteria are here. There will be a webinar to discuss the proposed criteria on June 21 at 1:00 p,m PST, to register, click here. If you would like to send […] (Read more on Webinar: Updating our...)
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: Consultant to Assess Community Engagement & Benefits of Grant Program, “Advancing Nature-Based Adaptation Solutions in Marin County”Led by the CA State Coastal Conservancy and the Marin Community Foundation The California State Coastal Conservancy (SCC) is seeking qualifications of potential Consultants to assess the community engagement and benefits provided by a three-year grant program conducted by SCC in partnership with the Marin Community Foundation (MCF), “Advancing Nature-Based Adaptation Solutions in Marin County”. […] (Read more on REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS:...)
- San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #37 – June 18, 2021AGENDA 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Location – VIRTUAL MEETING Please click this URL to join Zoom webinar: https://zoom.us/j/96312410067?pwd=MUNLaTE2OS9PR3RmVVVBQ0M4TUtvQT09 Passcode: 035802 Or join by phone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 253 215 8782 (Tacoma) […] (Read more on San Francisco Bay...)