San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #32 – December 6, 2019
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Elihu M. Harris State Office Building
1515 Clay Street, 10th Floor, Del Norte Conference Room
Conference Call / Webinar Information:
To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-877-336-1829; Participant code: 555450#. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us on hold.
For live, online viewing of meeting materials, go to www.gotomeeting.com, Meeting ID #679-941-269
- Introduction of BCDC’s new representative on the PMT
- Update from staff on Water Trail progress
- An opportunity for updates from the Advisory Committee
- Review of the Draft Bay Area Boardsailing Plan – We welcome public comments. Please send any comments to Ben Botkin (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Wednesday, December 4th.
- A review of safety trends
- Announcement of next year’s meeting dates
- Opportunity for public comments or updates
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Avra Heller, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager, by phone at (510) 286-1212, or by email at email@example.com.
The meeting room is wheelchair accessible. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Avra Heller (contact information above) no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- Press Release: SCC and City of Pacific Grove Celebrate Opening of Point Pinos Coastal TrailNewest segment of the California Coastal Trail open to the public PACIFIC GROVE, May 20, 2022 – Today, the City of Pacific Grove celebrated the formal opening of the Point Pinos Coastal Tail with a ribbon-cutting event attended by state and local officials and community leaders. This newest segment of the state’s California Coastal […] (Read more on Press Release: SCC...)
- RFQ: Consultant Services for Environmental Documentation And Permitting Of Forest Resilience Implementation ProjectsThe State Coastal Conservancy is hiring a technical assistance contractor who specializes in environmental documentation, permitting, and project development for wildfire resiliency activities in California. The contractor will develop environmental documentation and permitting under the guidance of Conservancy staff for project partners who are looking to implement wildfire resilience projects in the Conservancy’s jurisdiction. The […] (Read more on RFQ: Consultant Services...)
- Press Release: Coastal Conservancy Awards over $28m in GrantsThis week, the Board of the California State Coastal Conservancy awarded over $28.3 million in grants for coastal access, protect, restoration and climate resilience. Included in the authorizations were $11.5 million for the acquisition of 384 acres at the Banning Ranch property in the Newport Beach. The acquisition of Banning Ranch is an extremely rare […] (Read more on Press Release: Coastal...)