San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #32 – December 6, 2019
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Elihu M. Harris State Office Building
1515 Clay Street, 10th Floor, Del Norte Conference Room
Conference Call / Webinar Information:
To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-877-336-1829; Participant code: 555450#. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us on hold.
For live, online viewing of meeting materials, go to www.gotomeeting.com, Meeting ID #679-941-269
- Introduction of BCDC’s new representative on the PMT
- Update from staff on Water Trail progress
- An opportunity for updates from the Advisory Committee
- Review of the Draft Bay Area Boardsailing Plan – We welcome public comments. Please send any comments to Ben Botkin (email@example.com) by Wednesday, December 4th.
- A review of safety trends
- Announcement of next year’s meeting dates
- Opportunity for public comments or updates
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Avra Heller, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager, by phone at (510) 286-1212, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The meeting room is wheelchair accessible. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Avra Heller (contact information above) no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- Notice of Intention to amend the Conflict of Interest Code of the State Coastal ConservancyThe Coastal Conservancy proposes to amend its conflict of interest code to include employee positions that involve the making or participation in the making of decisions that may foreseeably have a material effect on any financial interest, as set forth in subdivision (a) of section 87302 of the Government Code. The amendment carries out the […] (Read more on Notice of Intention...)
- Press Release: State Coastal Conservancy Awards $84 Million for Climate Resilience, Public Access, Habitat Restoration, and Wildfire ResilienceLast week, the Board of the State Coastal Conservancy authorized funding totaling $84 million for projects to protect and restore coastal lands, increase coastal resilience to climate change, improve public access to the coast, and reduce the impact of wildfire on coastal lands. Grants awarded include: $5,552,800 to the Redwood Community Action Agency to restore 350 […] (Read more on Press Release: State...)
- San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #41 – September 29, 2023, 10am – 12pmAGENDA September 29, 2023 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. HYBRID MEETING Zoom Meeting Information: Please join us on Zoom at this link: https://scc-ca-gov.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYkf-GtrDgjGtwqmo305QFC6HGMco5kob-0 Physical Meeting Location: Claremont Room, 375 Beale Street, San Francisco CA 94105 If you are planning to attend in person, please email Ben.email@example.com in advance so we know to expect you. We […] (Read more on San Francisco Bay...)