San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #32 – December 6, 2019
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Elihu M. Harris State Office Building
1515 Clay Street, 10th Floor, Del Norte Conference Room
Conference Call / Webinar Information:
To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-877-336-1829; Participant code: 555450#. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us on hold.
For live, online viewing of meeting materials, go to www.gotomeeting.com, Meeting ID #679-941-269
- Introduction of BCDC’s new representative on the PMT
- Update from staff on Water Trail progress
- An opportunity for updates from the Advisory Committee
- Review of the Draft Bay Area Boardsailing Plan – We welcome public comments. Please send any comments to Ben Botkin (email@example.com) by Wednesday, December 4th.
- A review of safety trends
- Announcement of next year’s meeting dates
- Opportunity for public comments or updates
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Avra Heller, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager, by phone at (510) 286-1212, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The meeting room is wheelchair accessible. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Avra Heller (contact information above) no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- Coastal Conservancy awards $2.4 million for Coastal Access, Restoration, and ProtectionOn January 21, 2021, the Board of the State Coastal Conservancy awarded nearly $2.4 million in grants to protects and restore the California coast and coastal watersheds, and increase public access to these resources. The grants included $130,000 to fill data gaps in the Conservation Lands Network through citizen science data collection events in severely […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy awards...)
- RFP: Explore the Coast Grant Applications Due March 22, 2021The California State Coastal Conservancy (Conservancy) announces the availability of grants to public agencies, tribes and nonprofit organizations for programs that facilitate and enhance the public’s opportunities to explore California’s spectacular coast. The ocean, coast, and beaches have long been recognized and used as spaces of joy, relaxation, and healing for many Californians. The ability […] (Read more on RFP: Explore the...)
- Coastal Conservancy Public Zoom Meeting – January 2021Meeting Notice Douglas Bosco (Public Member), Chair Ann Notthoff (Public Member), Vice Chair Marce Gutiérrez-Graudiņš (Public Member) Joseph Alioto Jr. (Public Member) Wade Crowfoot, Secretary for Natural Resources; Bryan Cash (Designated) Stephen Padilla, Coastal Commission Chair; Susan Hansch (Designated) Keely Bosler, Director, Department of Finance; Gayle Miller (Designated) Senate Representatives Benjamin Allen (District 26) Assembly […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Public...)