San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #32 – December 6, 2019
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Elihu M. Harris State Office Building
1515 Clay Street, 10th Floor, Del Norte Conference Room
Conference Call / Webinar Information:
To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-877-336-1829; Participant code: 555450#. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us on hold.
For live, online viewing of meeting materials, go to www.gotomeeting.com, Meeting ID #679-941-269
- Introduction of BCDC’s new representative on the PMT
- Update from staff on Water Trail progress
- An opportunity for updates from the Advisory Committee
- Review of the Draft Bay Area Boardsailing Plan – We welcome public comments. Please send any comments to Ben Botkin (email@example.com) by Wednesday, December 4th.
- A review of safety trends
- Announcement of next year’s meeting dates
- Opportunity for public comments or updates
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Avra Heller, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager, by phone at (510) 286-1212, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The meeting room is wheelchair accessible. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Avra Heller (contact information above) no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- Coastal Conservancy Awards Nearly $18 Million for Coastal Restoration, Preservation and Public AccessBoard approves funding for land acquisitions, accessways, wharf repairs Oakland, CA – Today, the Board of the California State Coastal Conservancy awarded $17.9 million to 18 projects to protect and restore the California coast and San Francisco Bay, and increase public access to these natural resources. Among these grants was $5 million to […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Awards...)
- Joseph M. Alioto Jr. Appointed as Conservancy MemberJoseph M. Alioto Jr, 48, of San Francisco, has been appointed to the California State Coastal Conservancy. Alioto Jr. has been a sole practitioner at Joseph Alioto Law since 2020, specializing in antitrust, whistleblower and civil rights cases. He was a partner at Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy, LLP from 2019 to 2020. He served as […] (Read more on Joseph M. Alioto...)
- Coastal Conservancy Public Zoom Meeting – June 18Meeting Notice Douglas Bosco (Public Member), Chair Ann Notthoff (Public Member), Vice Chair Marce Gutiérrez-Graudinš (Public Member) Wade Crowfoot, Secretary for Natural Resources; Bryan Cash (Designated) Stephen Padilla, Coastal Commission Chair; Susan Hansch (Designated) Keely Bosler, Director, Department of Finance; Gayle Miller (Designated) Senate Representatives Benjamin Allen (District 26) Bill Monning (District 17) Jerry Hill […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Public...)