San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #32 – December 6, 2019
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Elihu M. Harris State Office Building
1515 Clay Street, 10th Floor, Del Norte Conference Room
Conference Call / Webinar Information:
To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-877-336-1829; Participant code: 555450#. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us on hold.
For live, online viewing of meeting materials, go to www.gotomeeting.com, Meeting ID #679-941-269
- Introduction of BCDC’s new representative on the PMT
- Update from staff on Water Trail progress
- An opportunity for updates from the Advisory Committee
- Review of the Draft Bay Area Boardsailing Plan – We welcome public comments. Please send any comments to Ben Botkin (email@example.com) by Wednesday, December 4th.
- A review of safety trends
- Announcement of next year’s meeting dates
- Opportunity for public comments or updates
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Avra Heller, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager, by phone at (510) 286-1212, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The meeting room is wheelchair accessible. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Avra Heller (contact information above) no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- Coastal Conservancy Adopts Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Guidelines; Awards $7.8 Million for Coastal Restoration, Preservation and Public AccessOakland, CA – This week, the Board of the California State Coastal Conservancy unanimously adopted guidelines for Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (JEDI) and awarded $7.8 million to 13 projects to protect and restore the California coast and San Francisco Bay, and increase public access to these natural resources. The JEDI Guidelines will steer […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Adopts...)
- San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #34 – September 18, 2020AGENDA 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Location – VIRTUAL MEETING Please click this URL to join Zoom webinar: https://zoom.us/j/92189490950?pwd=WGdYQ0RZeHlwZEZuMitweWJtWmZqZz09 Passcode: 870128 Or join by phone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): +1 669 900 6833 or; +1 253 215 8782 or; +1 346 248 7799 Webinar ID: 921 […] (Read more on San Francisco Bay...)
- Proposition 68, Tijuana River Border Pollution Control RFP, due October 15, 2020The Coastal Conservancy is a state agency, established in 1976, to work proactively with local communities to implement multi-benefit projects that protect and enhance coastal resources. The Conservancy’s enabling legislation is Division 21 of the Public Resources Code, which can be found here. Division 21 authorizes the Conservancy to undertake projects and award grants to […] (Read more on Proposition 68, Tijuana...)