San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #32 – December 6, 2019
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Elihu M. Harris State Office Building
1515 Clay Street, 10th Floor, Del Norte Conference Room
Conference Call / Webinar Information:
To participate remotely by telephone, dial 1-877-336-1829; Participant code: 555450#. Please use your mute button when not speaking and do not put us on hold.
For live, online viewing of meeting materials, go to www.gotomeeting.com, Meeting ID #679-941-269
- Introduction of BCDC’s new representative on the PMT
- Update from staff on Water Trail progress
- An opportunity for updates from the Advisory Committee
- Review of the Draft Bay Area Boardsailing Plan – We welcome public comments. Please send any comments to Ben Botkin (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Wednesday, December 4th.
- A review of safety trends
- Announcement of next year’s meeting dates
- Opportunity for public comments or updates
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Avra Heller, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager, by phone at (510) 286-1212, or by email at email@example.com.
The meeting room is wheelchair accessible. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Avra Heller (contact information above) no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- Updated Information for Working with the ConservancyDear Friends of the Coastal Conservancy, The last few weeks have presented all of us with unprecedented challenges both at home and at work. I hope that you, your family and friends, and your co-workers are all safe and well during this stressful and frightening time. In compliance with directives from the Governor and the […] (Read more on Updated Information for...)
- Job Posting: Project Support Analyst, SF Bay Program“Love the California coast, the San Francisco Bay and the environment? This might be the job for you!” The position is located in Oakland, CA. Applications received without ALL the required items, will NOT receive further consideration for this position. A copy of your transcripts or diploma is required, if you are on the Staff Services Eligibility […] (Read more on Job Posting: Project...)
- Deadlines Extended for Grant ApplicationsDue to the COVID-19 precautions in place throughout California, we have extended the application deadline for our North Coast Proposition 1 grants to April 27, and for Explore the Coast grants to April 20. For more information, please see the links below: Explore the Coast Grant Applications are due March 30, 2020 April 20, 2020 […] (Read more on Deadlines Extended for...)