San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #36 – March 5, 2021
10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Location – VIRTUAL MEETING
Please click this URL to join Zoom webinar:
Or join by phone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 965 1707 7363
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Attendees are informed of Water Trail-related activities, progress, and accomplishments.
- Attendees informed of Literacy for Environmental Justice grant proposal.
- Attendees informed of Waterside Workshop programs.
- After receiving Advisory Committee guidance, Project Management Team makes consensus-based decisions on trailhead designations of Bay Point Regional Shoreline.
Time – Agenda Items
10:00 – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review, and Meeting Ground Rules / Zoom Logistics
10:10 – Updates and Announcements from Water Trail Staff, Project Management Team, and Advisory Committee Members
10:50 – Literacy for Environmental Justice – Water Trail Grant Proposal
11:15 – Break
11:20 – Waterside Workshops Programs Presentation
11:45 – Trailhead Designation Consideration: Bay Point Regional Shoreline
• Presentation and Site Description review
• Discussion with Advisory Committee
• Public comments
• Advisory Committee consensus guidance to Project Management Team on trailhead designation
• Project Management Team discussion and decision on conditional designation
12:30– Public Comments
1:00 – Adjourn
Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team; times are approximate.
Questions regarding this meeting and any accessibility needs may be addressed to Avra Heller, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager, at (510) 286-1212, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2022 Explore the Coast Grants Application Period Now OpenThe California State Coastal Conservancy announces the availability of grants to public agencies, federally-recognized tribes and indigenous communities, and nonprofit organizations for programs that facilitate and enhance the public’s opportunities to explore California’s spectacular coast and San Francisco Bay shoreline. The ocean, coast, and beaches have long been recognized and used as spaces of joy, […] (Read more on 2022 Explore the...)
- Job Posting: Senior Staff CounselThe position is located in Oakland, CA. **Once a significant candidate pool is received, an internal cutoff period will be established and interviews will be scheduled, and only the most qualified candidates will be invited to the interview** Applications received without ALL the required items, will NOT receive further consideration for this position. (Cover letter, state application, resume […] (Read more on Job Posting: Senior...)
- Job Posting: Staff Counsel**Once a significant candidate pool is received, an internal cutoff period will be established and interviews will be scheduled, and only the most qualified candidates will be invited to the interview** Applications received without ALL the required items, will NOT receive further consideration for this position. (Cover letter, state application, resume and a writing sample you have authored) […] (Read more on Job Posting: Staff...)