San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #36 – March 5, 2021
10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Location – VIRTUAL MEETING
Please click this URL to join Zoom webinar:
Or join by phone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 965 1707 7363
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Attendees are informed of Water Trail-related activities, progress, and accomplishments.
- Attendees informed of Literacy for Environmental Justice grant proposal.
- Attendees informed of Waterside Workshop programs.
- After receiving Advisory Committee guidance, Project Management Team makes consensus-based decisions on trailhead designations of Bay Point Regional Shoreline.
Time – Agenda Items
10:00 – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review, and Meeting Ground Rules / Zoom Logistics
10:10 – Updates and Announcements from Water Trail Staff, Project Management Team, and Advisory Committee Members
10:50 – Literacy for Environmental Justice – Water Trail Grant Proposal
11:15 – Break
11:20 – Waterside Workshops Programs Presentation
11:45 – Trailhead Designation Consideration: Bay Point Regional Shoreline
• Presentation and Site Description review
• Discussion with Advisory Committee
• Public comments
• Advisory Committee consensus guidance to Project Management Team on trailhead designation
• Project Management Team discussion and decision on conditional designation
12:30– Public Comments
1:00 – Adjourn
Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team; times are approximate.
Questions regarding this meeting and any accessibility needs may be addressed to Avra Heller, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager, at (510) 286-1212, or email@example.com.
- Public Input Period: Updating the Project Selection CriteriaThe Coastal Conservancy is updating its project selection criteria and we are asking for public comments on the proposed new criteria. The draft proposed criteria are here. There will be a webinar to discuss the proposed criteria on April 16 at 10:00, to register, click here. If you would like to send in comments, you […] (Read more on Public Input Period:...)
- Job Posting: Accounting Officer“Love the California coast and the environment? This might be the job for you!” The position is located in Oakland, CA. Applications received without ALL the required items, will NOT receive further consideration for this position. A copy of your transcripts or diploma is required, if you are on the Accounting Officer (specialist) Eligibility list. This advertisement will be […] (Read more on Job Posting: Accounting...)
- Coastal Conservancy Awards Nearly $17 Million for Coastal Restoration, Preservation and Public AccessOakland, CA – Today, the Board of the California State Coastal Conservancy awarded over $16.9 million to 13 projects to protect and restore the California coast and San Francisco Bay, and increase public access to these natural resources. Among these grant awards were over $4.4 million from the US Fish and Wildlife Service National […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Awards...)