San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #37 – June 18, 2021
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Location – VIRTUAL MEETING
Please click this URL to join Zoom webinar:
Or join by phone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 963 1241 0067
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Attendees are informed of Water Trail-related activities, progress, and accomplishments.
- Attendees informed of Literacy for Environmental Justice grant proposal.
- Attendees informed of “Best of the Bay Trail and Bay Area Water Trail” guidebook.
Time – Agenda Items
10:00 – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review, and Meeting Ground Rules / Zoom Logistics
10:10 – Updates and Announcements from Water Trail Staff, Project Management Team, and Advisory Committee Members
10:50 – Literacy for Environmental Justice – Water Trail Grant Proposal
11:10 – Presentation on the “Best of the Bay Trail and Bay Area Water Trail” guidebook
11:45 – Public Comments
12:00 – Adjourn
Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team; times are approximate.
Questions regarding this meeting and any accessibility needs may be addressed to Avra Heller, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager, at (510) 286-1212, or email@example.com.
- News Release: State Coastal Conservancy Awards $78 Million for Climate Resilience, Public Access, Habitat Restoration and Wildfire Resilience(Sacramento, CA) – Today (6/1/2023), the Board of the State Coastal Conservancy authorized funding totaling nearly $78 million for 34 projects to protect and restore coastal lands, increase coastal resilience to climate change, improve public access to the coast, and reduce the impact of wildfire on coastal lands. “Our California coast is under growing threat […] (Read more on News Release: State...)
- Job Postings: Accountant Trainee (2 positions)The Coastal Conservancy is recruiting for two (2) Accountant Trainees who will be working alongside with our accounting team. “Love the California coast, the environment, and accounting? This might be the job for you! SCC Accounting Unit is seeking for two highly motivated individuals to work as Accountant Trainees. The State Coastal Conservancy (SCC) values […] (Read more on Job Postings: Accountant...)
- Job Posting: Accounting Manager“Love the California coast, the environment, and managing accounting? This might be the job for you!” The State Coastal Conservancy (SCC) values diversity at all levels of the organization and is committed to fostering an environment in which employees from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed and can thrive. We believe […] (Read more on Job Posting: Accounting...)
Visit the State of California
Department of Public Health online
for all the latest publicly available information
and guidance on the COVID-19 virus