San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #37 – June 18, 2021
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Location – VIRTUAL MEETING
Please click this URL to join Zoom webinar:
Or join by phone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 963 1241 0067
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Attendees are informed of Water Trail-related activities, progress, and accomplishments.
- Attendees informed of Literacy for Environmental Justice grant proposal.
- Attendees informed of “Best of the Bay Trail and Bay Area Water Trail” guidebook.
Time – Agenda Items
10:00 – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review, and Meeting Ground Rules / Zoom Logistics
10:10 – Updates and Announcements from Water Trail Staff, Project Management Team, and Advisory Committee Members
10:50 – Literacy for Environmental Justice – Water Trail Grant Proposal
11:10 – Presentation on the “Best of the Bay Trail and Bay Area Water Trail” guidebook
11:45 – Public Comments
12:00 – Adjourn
Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team; times are approximate.
Questions regarding this meeting and any accessibility needs may be addressed to Avra Heller, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager, at (510) 286-1212, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Posting: Bay Area Deputy Program Manager“Love San Francisco Bay, the environment, and managing people? This might be the job for you!” The position is located in Oakland, CA. Applications received without ALL the required items (state application std. 678, copy of diploma and/or transcripts, cover letter and SOQ), will NOT receive further consideration for this position. This advertisement will be used for […] (Read more on Job Posting: Bay...)
- Job Posting: Project Development Analyst (Limited Term/Full Time)“Love the California coast and the environment? This might be the job for you!” The position headquarters is located in Oakland, CA. Applications received without ALL the required items (state application std. 678, copy of diploma and/or transcripts, and cover letter), will NOT receive further consideration for this position. This position is advertised as limited-term/full-time but may become permanent/full-time. […] (Read more on Job Posting: Project...)
- Job Posting: Executive OfficerExecutive Officer/California Coastal Conservancy The State Coastal Conservancy is seeking a new Executive Officer. This is an exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced professional to lead an organization’s efforts to protect, restore, protect and improve natural lands and waterways and increase access to the coast for families and individuals in California. Mission Statement […] (Read more on Job Posting: Executive...)