San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #37 – June 18, 2021
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Location – VIRTUAL MEETING
Please click this URL to join Zoom webinar:
Or join by phone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 963 1241 0067
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Attendees are informed of Water Trail-related activities, progress, and accomplishments.
- Attendees informed of Literacy for Environmental Justice grant proposal.
- Attendees informed of “Best of the Bay Trail and Bay Area Water Trail” guidebook.
Time – Agenda Items
10:00 – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review, and Meeting Ground Rules / Zoom Logistics
10:10 – Updates and Announcements from Water Trail Staff, Project Management Team, and Advisory Committee Members
10:50 – Literacy for Environmental Justice – Water Trail Grant Proposal
11:10 – Presentation on the “Best of the Bay Trail and Bay Area Water Trail” guidebook
11:45 – Public Comments
12:00 – Adjourn
Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team; times are approximate.
Questions regarding this meeting and any accessibility needs may be addressed to Avra Heller, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager, at (510) 286-1212, or email@example.com.
- Press Release: SCC and City of Pacific Grove Celebrate Opening of Point Pinos Coastal TrailNewest segment of the California Coastal Trail open to the public PACIFIC GROVE, May 20, 2022 – Today, the City of Pacific Grove celebrated the formal opening of the Point Pinos Coastal Tail with a ribbon-cutting event attended by state and local officials and community leaders. This newest segment of the state’s California Coastal […] (Read more on Press Release: SCC...)
- RFQ: Consultant Services for Environmental Documentation And Permitting Of Forest Resilience Implementation ProjectsThe State Coastal Conservancy is hiring a technical assistance contractor who specializes in environmental documentation, permitting, and project development for wildfire resiliency activities in California. The contractor will develop environmental documentation and permitting under the guidance of Conservancy staff for project partners who are looking to implement wildfire resilience projects in the Conservancy’s jurisdiction. The […] (Read more on RFQ: Consultant Services...)
- Press Release: Coastal Conservancy Awards over $28m in GrantsThis week, the Board of the California State Coastal Conservancy awarded over $28.3 million in grants for coastal access, protect, restoration and climate resilience. Included in the authorizations were $11.5 million for the acquisition of 384 acres at the Banning Ranch property in the Newport Beach. The acquisition of Banning Ranch is an extremely rare […] (Read more on Press Release: Coastal...)