San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #37 – June 18, 2021
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Location – VIRTUAL MEETING
Please click this URL to join Zoom webinar:
Or join by phone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 963 1241 0067
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Attendees are informed of Water Trail-related activities, progress, and accomplishments.
- Attendees informed of Literacy for Environmental Justice grant proposal.
- Attendees informed of “Best of the Bay Trail and Bay Area Water Trail” guidebook.
Time – Agenda Items
10:00 – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review, and Meeting Ground Rules / Zoom Logistics
10:10 – Updates and Announcements from Water Trail Staff, Project Management Team, and Advisory Committee Members
10:50 – Literacy for Environmental Justice – Water Trail Grant Proposal
11:10 – Presentation on the “Best of the Bay Trail and Bay Area Water Trail” guidebook
11:45 – Public Comments
12:00 – Adjourn
Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team; times are approximate.
Questions regarding this meeting and any accessibility needs may be addressed to Avra Heller, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager, at (510) 286-1212, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Posting: Associate Governmental Program AnalystThe Coastal Conservancy is recruiting for an Associate Governmental Program Analyst (AGPA) for our Budget unit to join our team. The State Coastal Conservancy values diversity at all levels of the organization and is committed to fostering an environment in which employees from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed and can […] (Read more on Job Posting: Associate...)
- Coastal Conservancy Public Meeting in Imperial Beach – February 02Meeting Notice Douglas Bosco (Public Member), Chair Ann Notthoff (Public Member), Vice Chair Marce Gutiérrez-Graudi?š (Public Member) Joseph Alioto Jr. (Public Member) Wade Crowfoot, Secretary for Natural Resources; Bryan Cash (Designated) Donne Brownsey, Coastal Commission Chair; Madeline Cavalieri (Designated) Keely Bosler, Director, Department of Finance; Gayle Miller (Designated) Senate Representatives Benjamin Allen (District 26) Josh […] (Read more on Coastal Conservancy Public...)
- Job Postings: Two Project Managers for the South Coast Region“Love protecting, restoring, and enjoying the California Coast? This might be the job for you!” The State Coastal Conservancy (SCC) has two exciting opportunities to join us in protecting California’s iconic lands and waters, restoring vital habitats, and increasing inclusive and equitable enjoyment of the coast and shoreline. The positions to be filled are: Conservancy […] (Read more on Job Postings: Two...)