San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #38 – September 10, 2021
September 10, 2021
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
ZOOM Meeting Information:
For live, online viewing of meeting, go to this address:
To participate remotely by telephone:
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 965 1707 7363
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Attendees are informed of Water Trail-related activities, progress, and accomplishments.
- Attendees discuss Water Trail implementation priorities
- Attendees informed of water access planning for the Lower Walnut Creek Restoration Project
- Attendees informed of Great Delta Trail Master Plan and water trail opportunities
|10:00||Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review, and Meeting Ground Rules|
|10:10||Updates and Announcements from Water Trail Staff, Project Management Team, and Advisory Committee Members|
|10:45||2021/22 Water Trail Implementation Priorities|
|11:00||Lower Walnut Creek Restoration Project Water Access Planning|
|11:20||Great Delta Trail Master Plan and Water Access Update|
Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team; times are approximate.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Avra Heller, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager, at (510) 286-1212, or email@example.com.
Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Avra Heller (contact information above) no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- 2022 Explore the Coast Grants Application Period Now OpenThe California State Coastal Conservancy announces the availability of grants to public agencies, federally-recognized tribes and indigenous communities, and nonprofit organizations for programs that facilitate and enhance the public’s opportunities to explore California’s spectacular coast and San Francisco Bay shoreline. The ocean, coast, and beaches have long been recognized and used as spaces of joy, […] (Read more on 2022 Explore the...)
- Job Posting: Senior Staff CounselThe position is located in Oakland, CA. **Once a significant candidate pool is received, an internal cutoff period will be established and interviews will be scheduled, and only the most qualified candidates will be invited to the interview** Applications received without ALL the required items, will NOT receive further consideration for this position. (Cover letter, state application, resume […] (Read more on Job Posting: Senior...)
- Job Posting: Staff Counsel**Once a significant candidate pool is received, an internal cutoff period will be established and interviews will be scheduled, and only the most qualified candidates will be invited to the interview** Applications received without ALL the required items, will NOT receive further consideration for this position. (Cover letter, state application, resume and a writing sample you have authored) […] (Read more on Job Posting: Staff...)