San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Implementation Meeting #38 – September 10, 2021
September 10, 2021
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
ZOOM Meeting Information:
For live, online viewing of meeting, go to this address:
To participate remotely by telephone:
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 965 1707 7363
Desired Outcomes of Meeting:
- Attendees are informed of Water Trail-related activities, progress, and accomplishments.
- Attendees discuss Water Trail implementation priorities
- Attendees informed of water access planning for the Lower Walnut Creek Restoration Project
- Attendees informed of Great Delta Trail Master Plan and water trail opportunities
|10:00||Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review, and Meeting Ground Rules|
|10:10||Updates and Announcements from Water Trail Staff, Project Management Team, and Advisory Committee Members|
|10:45||2021/22 Water Trail Implementation Priorities|
|11:00||Lower Walnut Creek Restoration Project Water Access Planning|
|11:20||Great Delta Trail Master Plan and Water Access Update|
Agenda items may be taken out of sequence at the discretion of the Project Management Team; times are approximate.
Questions regarding this meeting may be addressed to Avra Heller, Coastal Conservancy Project Manager, at (510) 286-1212, or email@example.com.
Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Avra Heller (contact information above) no later than five days prior to the meeting.
- Press Release: Coastal Conservancy Awards $15.9 Million for Coastal Restoration, Protection, Public Access, and Climate Resilience2/2/2023 – Today, the Board of the State Coastal Conservancy approved 12 grants totaling over $15.9 million for restoration, protection, public access, and climate resilience along the California coast and San Francisco Bay. Among the projects was a grant of up to $7,000,000 to East Bay Regional Park District to acquire the 768-acre Finley Road […] (Read more on Press Release: Coastal...)
- Coastal Stories 2023 Request for Proposals (RFP) Now Open!The Coastal Conservancy announces its 2023 Coastal Stories grant program Request for Proposals. Through this program, we intend to make the outdoors more inclusive and welcoming for all Californians by fostering representation of Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC), people with disabilities, immigrant communities, low-income communities, and other historically excluded groups in outdoor spaces – […] (Read more on Coastal Stories 2023...)
- Job Posting: Associate Governmental Program AnalystThe Coastal Conservancy is recruiting for an Associate Governmental Program Analyst (AGPA) for our Budget unit to join our team. The State Coastal Conservancy values diversity at all levels of the organization and is committed to fostering an environment in which employees from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed and can […] (Read more on Job Posting: Associate...)